CK

Ah Ice! Always fun!

well, take it easy! get some rest.

I am outta here!

Laterz.

Sportsdude

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

kitten

I'm indulging myself tonight with some barbequed chicken and potato salad.  As bruise comfort I have a bottle of '03 Gamay, a nice dry red wine that is very soothing.  Who else is having something nice for supper (dinner?)?
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

Sportsdude

mmm sounds good kitten.
meh frozen pizza

kitten

Tastes better when cooked!

Sportsdude

lol of course it bakes in the oven.  

P.C.

I'm salivating as I type.  Hubby is doing dinner tonight (yeaaaaayyyy)  Anyways, salmon with garlic dill butter and baby nugget potatoes and a grilled ceasar.  OMG....I think I just drooled.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Sportsdude

kitten

Okay, P.C., just send him over here when he's finished your dinner.  I need some culinary help.  (Does he do dishes?)

purelife

Good evening ladies and gents.  

Mmmm...dinner, just had baked chicken with stir fried leeks, brocolli and mushrooms.

Salmon.....yummy and divine!

EDIT:  Gotta go guys.  I'll talk to y'all later.  Take care.

P.S.  Lise, your recipe that you suggested (those snowballs) were absolutely DELICIOUS.  They turned out fantastic.  My guy LOVED them!  THANKS!

kitten

That sound yummy, purelife.  Makes my supper sound so basic.  Oh well, I still have the wine!

purelife

What's a grilled caesar, PC?  Is that the same as a caesar salad?

Wine to finish off a healthy meal, and red wine too.  I'm already salivating just thinking about it.  tee hee...

Sportsdude

hey purelife did you try quesadillas again?  

P.C.

Kitten, he DOES do dishes.  I have often said when people ask if I have a dishwasher, I say ....yes, I have one of those lovely ball-bearing dishwashers......nuff said.

Purelife, a grilled ceasar is truly yummy.  It doesnt SOUND yummy, but it is.  The romaine is quartered lengthwise, and brushed with olive oil.  It's actually grilled for 1 to 2 minutes per side, then dressed as normal with croutons, parmesan and ceasars dressing. (leave the quarters whole when serving)  I thought I'd hate this.....the very idea of warm lettuce....ptewwwiiii.    It is SO good, and everyone whom we have ever served it to, loves it.  That yummy smoky char flavour with a ceasar ?????  Perfect
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

|