So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

purelife

I'm on a blessing spree.  If I can't spend my money, at least I can spend my DS blesses.  ;)

Hmmm...lunch!  I think I'll get a salad from the Loop.  Mmmm...I've got a whole avocado that I'm dieing to enjoy.  Yummy!

purelife

I'm so happy that I've lost a teeny bit of fat off my legs.  Just a teeny bit...but every intsy bit counts!  YEAH!  

Russ

You are losing some purelife? Good for you, Im putting some on but I keep telling everyone Im like a bear and its winter so its allowed.

Im off to get some sushi and hit Home Depot. Samurai Sushi here I come! Hopefully with it being like this out there will be NO lineup.

See you all in a bit.

EDIT: I mean go to home depot, not hit it literally as I slide into it.
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Sportsdude

Yeah I need to lose some baggage too.  Start of next year I'm hitting the gym everyday.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

purelife

Slowly but surely, Russ.  I was so damn frustrated when I lost NOTHING after all the TIME I spent at the freaking GYM!  Aaarrggghh...ok, I'm good now.  :)

Ooooo..home depot.....I like Ikea too!  :)  I'd hit Ikea anyday!

Sportsdude

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lise

Samurai Sushi, Russ? Mega big rolls with line-ups to your eyeballs. Those rolls are so huge!!

IKEA is wonderful. I go there to get inspired. I love their breakfast menu. Everything for a $1.00. You can't beat that.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

purelife

Lise, you and I could cruise in IKEA anyday!  What a rendez-vous that would be.     Remember to wear that.....

Inspector Gadget

purelife

HEY INSPECTOR!  

C'mon over here and inspect my...

How have you been doing?!  LONG TIME NO SEE NOR HEAR!

purelife

Register so that I could bless you 10 times!  

Lise

For sure, purelife! We can check out the cute Sweds there. OK, guys in general.

Inspector Gadget? I seem to recall you but am not sure but hi to you. Welcome.  
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

purelife

Hmmm, have never really noticed any cute guys in Ikea.... but Safeway in New West on the other hand.... SMOKIN HAWT! [FONT size=2] (only a few few guys)[/FONT]  LOL!

Inspector Gadget

Hey purelife, great to hear from you again.

Lise, I'm from the old DV days....back when it sucked at about a 75% level........i see it's nearing full suck now

Lise

Too right, Inspector. Almost all threads have some degoratory remarks in them.
Bill Cosby.

|