So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Sportsdude

I experimented with my quesidillas used hamburger meat/swiss cheese combo.
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

P.C.

I just finished watching that Chris Angel.  He is absolutely amazing !!!!!!  I'm easily amused when it comes to magic, but he is really good.  I could watch him all day.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Lise

Chris Angel is one of the best magicians around, better than David Copperfield. I can't tell if one trick is real or not or how he manages to get away with it.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

not all that big into magic per say.

Lise

Maybe Chris can make my debts disappear.....

I wactched David Copperfield when he performed in Vancouver eons ago. Dead cheesy. I mean, c'mon... he had a 'trick' when he supposedly send someone to a beach in the middle of the performance. Yeah, like it would work in this day and age.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

kingy

mindfreak!!

david copperfield is coming to vancouver again soon.

chris angel is way better than copperfield or david blaine.

Lise

David Blaine is not too bad either. He keeps doing this levitation trick in front of ppl. How the hell do you do that? Unless... of course, the ppl he picked on the street are in on it as well.
Bill Cosby.

Russ

Im on the seafood clam chowder today.

Tonight myself and my g/f are doing the hotpot thing at her place cause her family has all the utensil thingys. Im hitting T n T to pick up stuff for it, any suggestions? I was told chicken broth from Lise, but how do you get the hot side? Thats where the good stuff is.
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

curiousme

G'day everyone, I was wondering if you could tell me perhaps why you can't post on another forum such as DV. Yet you can on here?  

P.C.

Not sure if I understand the question, 'curiousme'.  Are you asking why YOU can't post on another forumm or why WE can't ?
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

curiousme

Yes, I was asking why I couldn't however, I noticed that DV bans quite a few people innocently enough!  

purelife

Have a happy breakfast and then lunch everyone.  

Lise

Russ wrote:
Im on the seafood clam chowder today.

Tonight myself and my g/f are doing the hotpot thing at her place cause her family has all the utensil thingys. Im hitting T n T to pick up stuff for it, any suggestions? I was told chicken broth from Lise, but how do you get the hot side? Thats where the good stuff is.[/DIV]
     Russ:

You can toss anything into the hotpot. Consider prawns, tofu, fish/pork/beef balls, veggies... you're only limited by your imagination. However, if you want chicken/beef/pork meat - you should get those very, very thin slices that cook in seconds. They should be in the frozen section.

Hot side? Like the hot/spicy broth? I don't know what you mean by this. There are packages out there for hotpot. Look for them in the sauce aisle and follow the instructions.

If you're talking about dipping sauce, you can always get hot/garlic sauce that comes in the bottle. Look for Maggi brand or the Vietnamese hot dipping sauce. You can also add Kikoman soy sauce as well.
Bill Cosby.

Gopher

Steak and kidney pie, squash, peas, potatoes, carrots, beans &  gravy.
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Sportsdude

not hungry at the moment. oh well don't feel like left over pizza from last night.

|