So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Gopher

OIC, you're sharing that same organ of intelligence!
A fool's paradise is better than none.

kitten

You're here.  Being very perceptive, I can sense your presence.  Reading your posts helps too.  
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

Gopher

With which particular sense, Kitten?

kitten

The sixth, of course.  I rely on it a lot these days.

Gopher

a)Where exactly is it located - if that's not too personal a question to ask.

b) How do you nurture it?    -                  ditto                                   -    

kitten

Gopher wrote:
 a)Where exactly is it located - if that's not too personal a question to ask.

b) How do you nurture it?    -                  ditto                                   -     [/DIV]
   It is located behind the left kneecap, and nurtured by swinging my leg vigorously from time to time.  You should try it.

Gopher

I take it you swing the left leg. Do you do it to music? Sitting or standing?  

kitten

Sitting.  It is much easier than standing.  Keeps me from falling over.  What's for lunch?  I bought a Cajun steak sandwich and plan to enjoy it when I get home.  Subway sent out a flyer that I couldn't refuse..

Gopher

Did you eat that too? By the way, my next message WAS going to read "what's all the above got to do with lunch?"

Incidentally, I had lamb's liver and rice - followed by raspberries and cream.

kitten

I devoured the flyer visually, not gastronomically.  I don't think I would want your entree, but dessert sounds delicious.  

I must dash now to feed my patient her lunch.  As usual, it will be pureed soup.  UGH!!.

Lise

Hey Gophie, what does lamb liver taste like? I've only gone as far as chicken. (plus their gizzards)

Lunch today was lovely. Curry chicken with noodles. Hmmmm....................
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

LondonBoy

What I had for lunch today......." The Silence Of The Lambs " video...........Hmmm....very tasty.....

Then for dessert......" The Silence Of The Lambs 2 " video.........that was a bit too sweet for me...!!
If You Believe In The Will Of God, The Will Of Satan Will Never Destroy Thee.

P.C.

....and don't forget the sequel.......Ewes Be Quiet.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

kitten

I SHOULD have eaten the picture.  That's about what the sandwich tasted like.  HUGE disappointment.

LondonBoy

Ahhhhhh, two members of my fellow human race who sustain my interest in such posts.....there is such hope yet for a frail man like oneself after all.............  
If You Believe In The Will Of God, The Will Of Satan Will Never Destroy Thee.

|