So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

CK

Ally wrote:
Hey DS'ers!

I've been sort of watching Discover Seattle and Discover Vancouver for quite some time now.  It's interesting how there's a lot more garbage on the Discover Vancouver forum.  Why is that?  I've also watched as many regulars have switched from Discover Vancouver over to Discover Seattle.  Very sad that some people feel it necessary to troll.

Why is that? Not sure? Although this forum is moderated, I think Tehborken doesn't censor too much. DV has become sh*t, sh*t attracts flies.

Gopher

Not many flies around here, that's for sure.
A fool's paradise is better than none.

tenkani

ROLF!
There's nothing wrong with a couple flies in the ointment    ;)
Speaking of ointment, my Lunch tasted funny.

[span style="color: rgb(127, 0, 127); font-weight: bold;"]Liiiiiiiiise![/span]

For thou art with me; thy cream and thy sugar they comfort me
Thou preparest a carafe before me in the presence of Juan Valdez
Thou anointest my day with pep; my mug runneth over
Surely richness and taste shall follow me all the days of my life
And I will dwell in the house of coffee forever.

Sportsdude

lol I had vietnamese food. yum. Plus there was this hot asian girl there so I gave her a 5 dollar tip.
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lise

Hey SD,

What kinda Vietnamese food? I had Vietnamese yesterday - chicken noodle soup. Lovely stuff. No cute Chinese waiter to serve me................ so no tips!!
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

[DIR][FONT size=2] [P align=left][FONT size=3]I had: vietnamese crispy rolls – (2) crispy rolls filled with shrimp, pork, carrot, mushroom, and taro served with lime dipping sauce [/FONT]

[P align=left][FONT size=2][FONT size=3]monsoon shaking beef - wok-seared filet mignon chunks, garlic, onion and scallions served on a bed of sweet potato straws and rice [/FONT]

[/FONT][/DIR][/FONT]

Lise

Shaking beef?!?!?! Never heard of it.

I had Vietnamese style hotpot before. Ever tried it? The stuff came in a clay pot - some kinda fish and veggies. You then have rice on the side.

I also had this 'feast' which consists of seven (??) different way of serving beef. That was the one time and one time only.

Regardless, Vietnamese cuisine is top!!
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

Yeah I found this cool place by my house and of course the hot asian waitresses!

purelife

It always help to have hot waitors/waitresses.  Makes your meal much more enjoyable and gives you more of a chance to flirt.  That's how they make their tips.  

Sportsdude

I know. On a 20 dollar meal I gave 5 bucks. lol! I was like nah lets just pile it on. lol big stack of 1's.

purelife

yeah, that's about how much I would give if the service was incredible and the staff are extremely friendly.  

Sportsdude

I gave a $1.68 tip once. My friend had a bad experience with this girl and plus a rock had more emotion then her! lol.

CK

tenkani wrote:
ROLF!
There's nothing wrong with a couple flies in the ointment    ;)

Well, hello ten master!

I do have to give dv some credit. If I never found that forum, I would have never met a lot of cool people.   Its the "USA SUCKS, CANADA RULES", "Calgary vs. Vancouver", "Vancouver vs. the universe", "my girl has a sh*t stained ass", and racism over and over...you know what I mean!?

But then I think of the orgies in the hot tubs, the garbage can tenkani called home, and ...*sigh*..APPLE......Isis...Chicklet..the list goes on...and its not ALL bad! haha!

At least P.C., purelife, Isis, sports and a few other amigos are still around.

Curious where kits is? seen the Leafs on TV tonight and thinking, where is that dirty bastard?

Lise

Boo. I'm not even mentioned in CK's orgies......................... shame on you!!!
Bill Cosby.

kingy

love the lemongrass chicken that some vietnamese restaurants have. tried to make it once, had no clue what to do with the lemongrass! i found a recipe online once and that turned out like a disaster.

|