So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Lil Me

Lunch was Timmies.

French onion soup and ham + swiss sammy.

So much for clean eating.  By 2:30, I was ravanous.
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Gopher

Corned beef, cheese and pasta - all sloshed up together, very tasty.
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Sportsdude

Cheese, hummus and crackers.

Watching old episodes of Las Vegas on TNT at the moment.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

purelife

california rolls for lunch.

I crave butter chicken.

Lil Me

*sings*

California Rolls are unforgettable...

Lunch was Mr Noodles and some almonds.

Dinner was a protein drink before the gym, and some leftover rice and shrimp afterwards.
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Sportsdude

frozen pizza (surprise, surprise!) and a salad.

I had a low fat berry cake at starbucks with a coffee while reading the guardian newspaper earlier, though.

Russ

Morning, how is everyone?

Well, busy busy time at home so far.. after a busy time away.
Currently working with a flooring guy to replace all the upstairs carpet in living room, dining room, hallways, and the middle bedroom (baby room). The front bedroom and end bedroom will stay carpet for now as they are around 4 years old. Figured it was better as theres a direct link in a UK study between old carpets with dirt etc and allergies, asthema etc. Not doing the kitchen yet as we decided we would wait a bit before doing that as well. Will do that next year with new cabinets, floors, granite countertops, and do the laundry room as well.

Did my back in for a bit.. it sucked not even being able to get out of bed.. much less back into it. Never had something like that before. The doctor gave me pills that made me admire all the pretty lights for about three days.

SD will be happy.. i got Starfishies dad to get a Honda Fit.

Also.. when I was getting a new dishwasher over thanksgiving, I was out with my uncle. I came back without a dishwasher and a boat. 29 foot bayliner bounty. Starfishie is still oh so impressed. I got the dishwasher a few days later when starfishie came with me. She hasnt allowed me to go shopping on my own since then.

Been going to these prenatal, breastfeeding, and other misc classes. Kinda interesting. Its getting closer.. Did the 3D ultrasound, man is that neat. I never realized how much the baby moves, i know SS said that she felt the baby constantly move and kick. But to see it happen 3d is really neat. She kept on moving her arm in front of her face every time the tech would reposition to see it, it was like she knew.

Ok, gotta run back and start cutting door trim.

Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Sportsdude

Wow, so awesome Russ (on the 3d ultrasound).

Honda Fit! Sweeeeeeeet.

purelife

RUSS!!!!!  I'm so excited for you and Starfishie!  Getting close there, huh?!!!  2 months ish of waiting game.  Isn't the 3D ultrasound just absolutely AMAZING??!!   I think 3D ultrasound is fairly new and it's just amazing to see how technology has advanced.  The experience is just surreal....and ya definitely won't mistaken the gender, like the 2D u/s can.  :P  

Sorry, I would side with Starfishie about you shopping alone.... I would not be thrilled if MrPL did the same....

DDD

GREAT BOAT!!!!!!!!!  I want a bigger one to......but that will have to wait for a bit    
God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!

purelife

dinner was steak, onions, kale and baked squash.  

Gopher

Kale? I'd forgotten all about it. Thanks for reminding me.
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Russ

purelife wrote:
[div style="font-style: italic;"]RUSS!!!!!  I'm so excited for you and Starfishie!  Getting close there, huh?!!!  2 months ish of waiting game.  Isn't the 3D ultrasound just absolutely AMAZING??!!   I think 3D ultrasound is fairly new and it's just amazing to see how technology has advanced.  The experience is just surreal....and ya definitely won't mistaken the gender, like the 2D u/s can.  :P  [/div] [div style="font-style: italic;"] [/div] [div style="font-style: italic;"]Sorry, I would side with Starfishie about you shopping alone.... I would not be thrilled if MrPL did the same.... [/div]

She still isnt thrilled but she is looking forward to going on weekend trips and doing day trips up the inlets with her family however, so I managed to dodge a bullet there.

Yeah! Its amazing seeing the 3d ultrasound. There isnt mistaking the sex at all, lol. We got a number of pictures and video with it too. She's got Starfishies nose, lol. We are doing all the reno's currently to prepare for the baby.

Russ

DDD wrote:
GREAT BOAT!!!!!!!!!  I want a bigger one to......but that will have to wait for a bit

Thanks D. It kinda fell onto me, I really wasnt wanting a boat again this soon, with us getting ready for a baby and all. At least I now will have a place to sleep when I get kicked out of the house.
Ill try to get pics of it sometime soon. Im not going to bring it back to Vancouver from the Island until sometime in the new year.

purelife

You'll just have a place to sleep when baby gets too loud at night.....crying, screaming....  ;)

chicken, brussel sprouts and yams for dinner
[font size="1"]and some halloween treats[/font]

|