So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Orik

I so much want to have dinner at Gophers, that sounds positively yummy.

My lunch was 2 hot dog sliced up and fried 2 eggs scrambled and realized I forgot the onions and potatoes at the bus stop =( was gonna have it with onions and potatoes but no dice... some one out there is eating my onions and taters.. sighs..

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Orik

Lunch 2 hot dogs boiled, 4 Pirogies boiled. 2 eggs steamed.  
Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Orik

Hamburger, with double thick tomatoes.. No onions No lettuce. no ketchup no mustard =( Extra Crispy French Fries Home Cut style which is pinky thick cooked so they are crispy outside, and soft, fluffy inside, the perfect French fry.

Shopping list, Rolls, Ketchup, Soya sauce, Plum sauce, Hot sauce, Mustard, Onions, Lettuce, Tomatoes & Cheese slices.

purelife

Lunch - turkey and havarti sandwich
Dinner - lentil soup, fu gua, chicken

Sportsdude

br: toast with peanut butter with canadian honey
lunch: mom's chili and trader joe's hummus dip and chips
dinner: mom's chili

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Orik

1-120 gram Chicken breast burger Oven Baked

1-120 gram Chicken breast strips also oven baked

2 rice crisp rounds

1 cup mixed veggies

a disgustingly healthy lunch that will leave me hungry. =(  

the same thing for dinner but it will be served with 1 cup steamed rice and a glass of unsalted tomato juice

Gopher

Salmon Florentine
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Natasha

I just ate a little kids meal from McDonalds.. lol  Apparently it's been a while since I've eaten anything like that cause I had to count my fingers when I was done to make sure I still had them all. I think I'll follow it with a miniature pack of Nerds  :)  There goes my splurge for the month!

Orik

1 orange. sliced into 6 parts.    

Gopher

Fish, boiled potatoes, mixed vegetables and an orange.

Orik

Yves Mock Chicken.. first time trying vegetarian meats.. will see how it is. It is also not totally vegan. cause I am having it on 8 inch safe-way whole wheat sub-bread Which contains eggs. I am also having with 1 American cheese, slice contains milk & 1 teaspoon of Mayo contains egg.

I Wish I had some Tomatoes & Onions to go with it. This is going to be such a plain sandwich. Well at least I have some pickles.    

Lil Me

soup, salad, toast for dinner.
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Sportsdude

frozen pizza's of course...

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Gopher

I've earmarked that for tomorow, SD

DDD

God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!

|