So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Orik

3 strips of bacon diced up cooked till crispy then removed from heat & drained on some paper towels to remove any extra fat.

2 slices of bread

2 slices of low fat-mild cheddar (about 45 grams total weight not each )

2 slices of chicken breast (about 45 grams)

put bread, cheese, chicken and bacon under stove element till melted.

When melted remove from oven & add your lettuce & tomato then put the 2 slices together to form a sandwich

let cool 1 to 2 minutes & then enjoy a non greasy relatively low fat grilled clubhouse sandwich

You can add Mayo but with the cheese fat content it is better not to.

1 glass of low sodium tomato juice.

and for those with a sweet tooth a hand full of yoghurt covered cranberries. (about a 1/3 of a cup)

and that is what I enjoyed for lunch today. Granted lunch was at 2;30 am but hey it is a night life after all.

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Natasha

^ sounds good  =)

Gopher

Stewed steak and dumplings
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Lil Me

Curry and rice.  Even though I wasn't hungry :(

But MrLM was hungry, so we went to a pho place.

I smelled food and started eating.  Waaaaaaah.  Bad.

Must...not..eat...when...not...actually...hungry
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

purelife

*waves at Lil Me*

I was *just* thinking about pho before I read your post.  I was thinking how it would be awesome to have pho for dinner tonight.  I haven't had a bowl of pho in a long time.  

Lunch was a turkey and havarti sandwich.

Lil Me

protein shake and a handful of almonds.  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Sportsdude

Hummus and crackers, and one of those 'sweet' apples with diet pepsi and a cough drop.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Isis

ACK I need my morning coffee...at first glace I thought it said 'human' and not hummus.
If you say "plz" because it's shorter than "please", then I'll say "no" because its shorter than "Yes"

Natasha

Sportsdude

hahaha.

Tis Halloween.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Gopher

DDD

God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!

Isis

See...it's so much better when you leave things to the imagination...I officially give you the title FailDDD

Sippin on a timmies for now...possible Mr. Sub option for lunch later.
If you say "plz" because it's shorter than "please", then I'll say "no" because its shorter than "Yes"

Natasha

ooook D. So does that come with fries?  

Gopher

|