So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Russ

purelife wrote:
Guess what guys?!!  My water just broke at 12:15am.  And I'm exactly 38 weeks today so it looks like I won't be seeing my ob/gyn today as she will probably come see me instead.  We're waiting for our ride and off to the hospital.  No intense contractions yet but I'm sure they will start VERY soon!!!  I guessed this baby's birthdate of Oct 20.  I'm close!! :)  Wish usluck.  

Congrats miss PL! And Mr PL!
Best of luck! It will go smoothly..

Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Russ

Orik wrote:
BrbQ Chicken thighs today. Hunts Bold bbq sauce with a dash of french mustard and 8 tablespoons Louisianan hot sauce to give it a kick... potato and cheddar perogie's  with ranch dressing and  vanilla ice cream topped with hot fudge & burnt almond pieces ( now why they call them burnt I don't know but they're good)

only the chicken is scratch.. the dessert is bought..

This is more what I sometimes do Orik, lol.
Ranch goes on everything as well as hotsauce and Ketchup.

LM, really? You are helping or doing the city's Remembrance Day?
Wow.. you really do alot! Returns.. wow.
Have that drink. Quick.

SD, I remember you not really believing it, but there is a bit of a culture and attitude difference between areas of the states as well as canada. Now I see, you seem to believe it, lol. Wait! I just noticed you have 20k plus posts.. is that serious?

Anybody heard from missy lise in a bit?

Has PC emerged from her batcave? (greenhouse)

Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Sportsdude

purelife wrote:
Guess what guys?!!  My water just broke at 12:15am.  And I'm exactly 38 weeks today so it looks like I won't be seeing my ob/gyn today as she will probably come see me instead.  We're waiting for our ride and off to the hospital.  No intense contractions yet but I'm sure they will start VERY soon!!!  I guessed this baby's birthdate of Oct 20.  I'm close!! :)  Wish us luck.  

Ohhhhh boy!!!!! :))))))  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Sportsdude

Russ wrote:

SD, I remember you not really believing it, but there is a bit of a culture and attitude difference between areas of the states as well as canada. Now I see, you seem to believe it, lol. Wait! I just noticed you have 20k plus posts.. is that serious?

What do you mean? There's countless of posts on here about me going on ad nausea about the different regions of the united states and canada and, within those regions, different identities. re: interior bc/vancouver island to vancouver to BC to 'Canada' - Canada - to their percieved notion of 'the US' etc. Each group therefore pits itself against one another creating useless division that in many cases manifests itself into hate.

P.C. has roughly the same amount of posts but for mysterious reasons a ghost reduced her overall number by a couple thousand right as she was about to pass me a few months ago. haha

Gopher

Yippee. I'll be thinking of you very often today.  Hope all goes well and lok forward to hearing your follow-up news.
A fool's paradise is better than none.

P.C.

omg.....OH purelife....yeayyyyyyyyy    
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Orik

all i see r little boxes with red dots in them PC  

[img style="width: 47px; height: 62px;" src="/forums/richedit/smileys/Happy/3.gif[/img]  < PC i think you meant to use this one ?

[font style="color: rgb(64, 64, 255);" size="5"]blessings to you and congratulations once more purelife [/font]

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Orik

PC Now all I see, are what look like tiny cups of tea and a saucer...

OK OK I kind of cheated on this one and added my own cup-a-tea. but you have to admit the Smiley that is missing in your message looks a tiny bit like a cup of tea and a saucer.... So where is the missing smiley and wh y am I not seeing it ?

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

P.C.

Hey....my happy is gone.  

I don't know Orik.  I noticed a couple months ago that I couldn't post pics the same way I used to....same with the emoticons.  

Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Orik

how very strange. are you using a new system, a new PC say linux or windows 7 perhaps vista or xp and the browser u r using ? safari, firefox, mozilla, or ie8 ?  maybe one of those has something to do with it... possible virus.. blocking by admins of certain features on work pc's ?  

Sorry PC I am not much help to you on this....I am no idea what is wrong... i know sometimes the emotes work and sometimes they don't

[table bgcolor="#ffffdd" border="1"][tbody][tr][td colspan="2" align="center"][small]Anti-Spam Bot-Stopper
    Please type the text below into this field[/small][/td][/tr]    [tr][td align="center"]    [style type="text/css"]    TD.at_r1 (vertical-align:bottom;)    [/style] [table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"][tbody][tr][td]
[/td][td rowspan="2" class="at_r1"]oo[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]bab[/td][td]n[/td][/tr][/tbody][/table][/td][td][input name="sauce_check" value="585f7364061b7cd2c7531718cf4c51aa" type="hidden"][input name="sauce" size="10" type="text"][/td][/tr][/tbody][/table]  [input name="post" value="Post" onclick="return scheck(); return submitThisOnce(this);" accesskey="s" tabindex="3" type="submit"] [input name="preview" value="Preview" onclick="return (typeof(document.postmodify.attachmentPreview) == "undefined" || !document.postmodify.attachmentPreview.value || confirm('You will have to reattach any attachments, continue with preview?')) && submitThisOnce(this);" accesskey="p" tabindex="4" type="submit"][img]Themes/default/images/blank.gif" alt="" id="fetchSessionTemp"]

maybe a bunch of baboons have been playing around with the forum coding (just kidding tehborken)

Lil Me

Congratulations to the purelife family.  Welcome to the DS Family, little one!  You are already loved by us all.
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Gopher

Yes indeed, he should be made an honorary member of DS so we can all throw buckets of blessings at him.
A fool's paradise is better than none.

purelife

I better post quickly before he wakes up.  

About 8 hours after my after broke, little one was born.  I toughed it out and took no drugs except for the laughing gas at the very last hour.  There were two very funny moments that the nurses and docs thought was very cute (after taking the laughing gas).  I said "I feel like pushing" in a barely audible tone.  The nurses said that was the most quietest push request ever!!  And the second was when he came out I said, "He's so small!"  Everyone laughed at that and said to me "What did you expect?!"  

I was lucky where I didn't need any stitching.  I really don't like needles.

He weighed 9lbs even and was 22inches long.  

Baby and I are just waiting for my milk to come in because the colostrum isn't satisfying to him.  He's feeding all the time.  I hope it comes in tomorrow.   He's a cutie petutie with a full head of hair and he's healthy!!

Lil Me

Way to go Mama Purelife!  Hope you and baby are getting lots of rest in between feedings.
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Sportsdude

Yeay!!!!! Congratulations to the both of you!!! :)))

lol 'small' I was more or less the same size.

Exciting!

|