So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Isis

*wipes tear from eye*

That was beautiful...if only that had worked Orik.  I unfortunately went and mini-trolled on my *cough* WoW guild website...got a few laughs outta it thou.

Lunch will be a Spicy Chicken Sub with a splash of diet coke.    
If you say "plz" because it's shorter than "please", then I'll say "no" because its shorter than "Yes"

P.C.

Describe mini trolling.    
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Isis

OMG I haven't made top in soooooo long!

hmmm mini-trolling...it's like a PG 13 movie....let's just say that I caught a few of them saying work filter.  LMAO!

here's a sample [SPAN class=Apple-style-span style="WORD-SPACING: 0px; FONT: medium Helvetica; TEXT-TRANSFORM: none; COLOR: rgb(0,0,0); TEXT-INDENT: 0px; WHITE-SPACE: normal; LETTER-SPACING: normal; BORDER-COLLAPSE: separate; -webkit-text-size-adjust: auto; orphans: 2; widows: 2; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px"][SPAN class=Apple-style-span style="FONT-SIZE: 13px; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana"][SPAN class=Object id=OBJ_PREFIX_DWT95][A href="http://www.zipperfish.com/zf-games/draw-a-pig/" target=_blank]http://www.zipperfish.com/zf-games/draw-a-pig/[/A][/SPAN][/SPAN][/SPAN]

[SPAN class=Apple-style-span style="WORD-SPACING: 0px; FONT: medium Helvetica; TEXT-TRANSFORM: none; COLOR: rgb(0,0,0); TEXT-INDENT: 0px; WHITE-SPACE: normal; LETTER-SPACING: normal; BORDER-COLLAPSE: separate; -webkit-text-size-adjust: auto; orphans: 2; widows: 2; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px"][SPAN class=Apple-style-span style="FONT-SIZE: 13px; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana"][SPAN class=Object][/SPAN][/SPAN][/SPAN]

[SPAN class=Apple-style-span style="WORD-SPACING: 0px; FONT: medium Helvetica; TEXT-TRANSFORM: none; COLOR: rgb(0,0,0); TEXT-INDENT: 0px; WHITE-SPACE: normal; LETTER-SPACING: normal; BORDER-COLLAPSE: separate; -webkit-text-size-adjust: auto; orphans: 2; widows: 2; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px"][SPAN class=Apple-style-span style="FONT-SIZE: 13px; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana"][SPAN class=Object]Please post results [/SPAN][/SPAN][/SPAN]
If you say "plz" because it's shorter than "please", then I'll say "no" because its shorter than "Yes"

P.C.

*Details removed as to not influence anyones drawing.

---------, you are pessimistic, and have a tendency to behave negatively.

--------, you are analytical, cautious, and distrustful.

----------, you are secure, stubborn, and stick to your ideals.

--------- indicates how good a listener you are. You are a good listener.

-------- indicates the quality of your sex life. You have a poor sex life.

Gopher

Drawing? There's no way that anyone would have recognised my effort as being a pig.
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Sportsdude

bwhaha mine is hilarious.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Isis

yup...mine came back and basically said that I was a horrible person, but I rocked the sex

almost boarderlining on abusive sexual relationship ?!?!

P.C.

[span style="font-weight: bold; font-style: italic;"]Isis wrote:[/span][br style="font-weight: bold; font-style: italic;"][div style="font-weight: bold; font-style: italic;"]yup...mine came back and basically said that I was a horrible person, but I rocked the sex [/div] [div style="font-weight: bold; font-style: italic;"] [/div] [div style="font-weight: bold; font-style: italic;"]almost boarderlining on abusive sexual relationship ?!?![/div]

Hahahaaaa.  

I was going to draw a better pig, but I didn't want to show off.  

Russ

Hello! What did I miss?

The drive down to California was long.. but a good time. It was grey and rainy until we hit the california border.. and on the way back as well, lol.
Stayed in Fairfield and San Jose with starfishies relatives.

We used four tanks of diesel there and back..

Oh, and in response to your Q PC.. yes I got a new to me truck. An 06, Dodge Truck MegaCab Laramie 3500.

Whats this? Drawing Pigs and Sex?

Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Lil Me

Hey everyone. Welcome home Russ.

I've been awol with work and life in general.  I had also been nursing a killer headache for 4 days-- turns out I had a raging staph infection on my earlobe (I thought it was a minor skin thing) which had spread through the lymph nodes in my neck and up into my scalp.  Couple doses of antibiotics and an afternoon nap and I'm already 200% better!

This week Heckyl had the worst asthma I've seen in years.  Turns out he's just fatigued, not sick.  Dr upped his inhaler dosages and told him to rest.
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Sportsdude

I've been busy.
My roommate and his friends got drunk on halloween night and did some illegal stuff on the roof with fireworks. The R.A. wrote everyone in the quad up so I've got to have a meeting with the 'landlord'. Fun. I am not involved in this nonsense yet I have to take time out of my schedule. Lame.

Thoroughly enjoyed New West on Sat night though.

Russ

Lil Me wrote:
[div style="font-style: italic;"]Hey everyone. Welcome home Russ.[/div] [div style="font-style: italic;"] [/div] [div style="font-style: italic;"]I've been awol with work and life in general.  I had also been nursing a killer headache for 4 days-- turns out I had a raging staph infection on my earlobe (I thought it was a minor skin thing) which had spread through the lymph nodes in my neck and up into my scalp.  Couple doses of antibiotics and an afternoon nap and I'm already 200% better![/div] [div style="font-style: italic;"] [/div] [div style="font-style: italic;"]This week Heckyl had the worst asthma I've seen in years.  Turns out he's just fatigued, not sick.  Dr upped his inhaler dosages and told him to rest.[/div]
Thanks miss LM!
Thats too bad about Heckyl.. I hope he gets better!
The headache.. I think that means you arent having enough libations at night.

Well, I have to do a bunch of laundry and clean teh fish tank today.. then figure out what Im going to do with the two big pots of chili I made last night.. lol.

Hope it all turns out for you SD.. guilty by association cause you are in there is normal when you are a student.

Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

P.C.

Aww  Poor Heckyl.

Hey good morning Russ.  Maybe you should stock up on some Beano next time you're out too.

There was a post in here from a lady a week or so ago, asking you about a particular boat (I think)  I can't find it, but she seemed interested in any information you might have.

Sportsdude

I'd freeze it and just eat it for lunch for the next month or so. lol

I am out of food.

purelife

Awwww...poor Heckyl and Lil Me.  I hope the two of you are feeling better and getting lots of rest.

Hi everyone!

We REALLY wanted some Halloween candy but Walmart was all sold out yesterday.  Next year, we'll use our baby for some free candy.  heehee...

|