So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Lise

So nice to have ice cream for lunch........................ *sigh*
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

I ate too much last night to be hungry.
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

purelife

So, how was everyone's breakfast?  :D

I brought this organic flax seed bread from Walmart.  (I was surprised that they sold this bread because it contains no sugar, not even sucralose).  I just had two plain slices with a cup of chai tea.  Yummy.  

purelife

Did anyone go watch that M. Night Shyamalan's Lady in the Water?  I heard that it's really good.  I'm thinking of watching it tonight.  

Lise

purelife wrote:
Did anyone go watch that M. Night Shyamalan's Lady in the Water?  I heard that it's really good.  I'm thinking of watching it tonight.    

I'm not a fan of Shyamalan's movies. To date, all of his movies (except the Sixth Sense) have been dissappointing to say the very least. Worst of all is The Village. I might watch this one on DVD just to satisfy my curiosity.

But do let us know how the movie went.

Breakfast today was a cup of milk, some carrots...... now I'm going to raid the fridge for protein. Dunno what.

Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

CK

hello dear friends! Wow! what a hot summer for you Seattle and Vancouver folks. It has been hot here too. Also, I was in the North Okanagan for awhile. I believe it was damn close to 40 degrees (C.). not too bad if you are right at a lake though. I think I made a final decision, I am planning on moving to the North Okanagan within a year (or two). I want out of the city life, and just want to be close to our cabin and water..sweet..clean..water..

I am going for it! I am going to be my own boss. It won't be easy, but I enjoy my work and I know I can kick some a*s on my own. I will keep updates as the year goes by.

In the meantime, lunch is a Thai Tai sub. teryaki Chicken.  

CK

...... now I'm going to raid the fridge for protein. Dunno what.

I could give you some protein...

Lise

CK!!!! AMIGO!!!! It has been too long, buddy-boy!!!! Boy, did I miss your sweet, sweet presence.

Glad to hear about your decision to move to N.O. Good for you. I'm envious that you can do that and be close to the water and cabin. Sounds great!! Yes, do keep us up-to-date with your plans.

CK - tsk, tsk, tsk.... protein in my fridge. Lend me your sausage and we'll call it even.
Bill Cosby.

CK

Good to "see" you too!

Its been the busiest summer ever for me. working a lot in Canmore and the Rockies. still with my honey, she just moved in with me recently..so I do have to share my fridge now..actually, been pretty much living together for awhile now, its just now we are at one house instead of two. The boy is doing amazing.  

Just back in town for a few days, then back to Kalamalka Lake for 2 weeks for a mid summer holiday..much needed.

Gopher

Banana sandwiches  - and an orange cut up into small sections, sugared and eaten from a dish.
A fool's paradise is better than none.

purelife

I missed CK again.... :(

It's great to hear that you, your honey, and your son are doing fantastic.  I'm so very happy for you.  Yes, do keep us updated with what you're up to.  It's definitely exciting to hear happy news.  :)

Lise, you're worse than me...sausage....   I heard that during pregnancy, women's sex drive increases dramatically.  Careful boys....  

Some Chick

Two Hershey's Kisses.  One plain, one filled with caramel.  And a Venti Starbuck's.

RAWR!  I'm FUELLED.

ahem.

purelife

If I were to have the same breakfast as you SomeChick, my nerves would be shaking.  Or, is that your lunch?  That's all that you're going to have?

Some Chick

It was my lunch.  I haven't gone out and picked up some more frozen lunches and I'm out.  I work somewhat weird hours, so my dinner at 3:30 could also pass for a late lunch.

I don't always do that!  Just... Laziness today.  And the McDonalds nearby is closed and I am tired of the nearby offerings.

Sportsdude

I had what I've had everyday it seems. Had a quesadilla before I went off for a nap. Then I went to the dentist. My jaw is a mess.
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

|