So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Lise

purelife wrote:
     Lise, you're worse than me...sausage....   I heard that during pregnancy, women's sex drive increases dramatically.  Careful boys....  

NO, IT DOESN'T. Trust me. If anything, I want to chop someone's sausage off. CK's included.

Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

You don't like my sausage Lise? NOOOOOOO!!!
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

purelife

NO, IT DOESN'T. Trust me. If anything, I want to chop someone's sausage off. CK's included.

Really?  Hmm, I guess it's different for everyone.  It must be the heat or something becuase sex sucks when it's so hot and humid.... the sheets get drenched and then you have to think about washing them and that's a lot of time wasted....

Some Chick

Summer sex is best done with (most) clothes on.

purelife

I think sex (in the summer) is better in the shower, nice and refreshingly cool.  

I suppose with clothes on if you're standing up or something or for a "quickie."

OMG, lunch turned into a sex topic.... KEWL!  :D

Sportsdude

purelife

A little fairy whispered in my ear and told me that sex is something to eat, Sportsdude.  I think that you'll enjoy it if you love to eat.  

Some Chick

HAHAHA!!!

Chow down, Dude.

ROFL  That is SO bad.

purelife

LOL SC.  I know it's bad, but I can't help myself especially when you just came back from lunch after seeing a ton of hot guys!     You know, Me and My Imagination....

Sportsdude

wow did everyone just revert back to high school or what......

Some Chick

No matter who you think you are, highschool and fart jokes are common to us all.

Sportsdude

purelife

HS was fun, especially the last two years, well, for me.

purelife

Jeolous of what, SD?

Sportsdude

you and your sex lives.

|