So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Michel

Michel

purelife

Awwwww......what a sweet thing you did, Michel.  *blesses*  They'll miss you for sure!

Michel

P.C.

Yes, I agree.  Details please!!!!!  

Well hello there Miss P.C.!  I saw this lady tending her garden on my way home and thought of you.

Hi Russ, Michel, SD, Lil Me, 49er and Gophie.

The Elections job was offered to me but I decided to turn it down because I just can't imagine sitting down, or standing up from 7am to 8:30pm.  I couldn't handle sitting down for the two hour training that they had!!

[SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold; COLOR: rgb(64,0,127)"]Oh, and I have some [SPAN style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: rgb(255,255,64)"]EXCITING[/SPAN] news to share with all of you.  [/SPAN][BR style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold; COLOR: rgb(64,0,127)"][BR style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold; COLOR: rgb(64,0,127)"][SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold; COLOR: rgb(64,0,127)"]I have officially passed my first trimester and am now 4 months preggers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   I am super duper excited....[/SPAN][FONT style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold; COLOR: rgb(64,0,127)" size=1]but still worried and have anxiety....[/FONT]

[FONT color=#40007f size=1][/FONT]

OMG Miss purelife !!!  That is THE most exciting news !  Time to start treating yourself like a princess.   I know it's easy to say 'try not to worry'....but... try not to worry.

*that's exactly where I've been for the last week....in the garden.  

Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

P.C.

[FONT size=2]Well it all began by a gift of the last can of coke in the place as a farewell and  they told me they were happy to see me as they didn't saw me for the last week and a half. I was asked to sign in a little booklet. It's only then that I realized that she was explaining she is closing down the place. After eating, I went to the chocolate factory that is close to here and bought a big box of dark chocolates and went back to give to the staff as they always give me free stuff and bigger plate. That's went the kissing episode occurs . If they open another place in the neighborhood, they will call me to tell me where.[/FONT]

[FONT size=2][/FONT]

[FONT size=2]End of an episode... *sigh* [/FONT]

Awww...that's so sad.  Well....except for the chocolates and the kissing part.  

So they took your name in the little book, to call if they open another place ?  Did they say they thought they might ?

What will you do....what WILL you DO ? [img height=20 src="http://www.pogo.com/images/chat/scared.gif" width=20 border=0][/DIV]

Michel

P.C.

Awww...That's too bad, if it's a money issue.  

About bringing your own lunch.  Have you checked some of your local grocers for premade lunches in their deli sections ?  Some have some pretty good stuff....beyond sandwiches and wraps.  [/DIV]

Michel

purelife

It is sad that they are leaving.  I really liked their pho soup.  Y'know, there's the Royal Center food court across the street on Georgia.  There are some chinese food there.

Thanks for the congrats P.C. and Michel.  I was kinda hesitant to announce it but I thought, what the heck!!  

P.C.

Well thanks for sharing your great news with us purelife....now we can all send our positive vibes your way.  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/a170.gif" border=0]

Michel....are you still at work ?

Michel

P.C.

lol....makes for a long day.  

*sorry....I've been out poking at the fire and trying to prep dinner at the same time.

Lil Me

Hi everyone!

Lots of exciting news..
 purelife's big annoucement--CONGRATULATIONS!!!
 and Michel's big kiss.

Maybe Miss Caramel Pork will get another job downtown.
 Don't give up hope, Michel.

My news for the day is...
 the total moron of a sales manager in my office is getting the big heave-ho.
 One of my tasks for the day was to write-up an employment ad.
 I think that means that the boss has decided!!

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Sportsdude

HOLY AWESOMENESS

Big huge congrats PL!!! The BC Sasquatch Local 206 community sends its best regards to the clan. :)))))
I've got news, but I can't top pregnancies and caramel kisses. lol

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

|