So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

P.C.

...and on that note....I'm off to bed.

Have a great trip Michel !  Hope the weather is kind. [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/froehlich/a010.gif" border=0]    
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Michel

Sportsdude

Russ wrote:
Aha! So its the leaning tower of PC! Just tell everyone that.

So you are actually immigrating here SD? I thought this was temporary for you?

No, this is most likely permanent. I don't really like staying in one place for 20 years because I get tired of places really quickly. I can't figure out if I want to end the book (I think of life as a book made up of 4.5 chapters hopefully, each chapter 20yrs) here or make this ch. 2... I'm getting deeply philosophical here at a super tired and exhausted state, but the plan I always had in mind was to be a dualie.  But, I'm at a fork and I don't know which road to take.  

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lil Me

Hey!  Hope everyone is having a good rainy weekend.

Cleaning this morning.  And a trip to the bottle depot.
Beer and Burger fundraiser tonight.

Frozen burrito for lunch.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Sportsdude

Afternoon. I successfully guided the clan from the hotel to the church in rural Illinois via cellphone and google maps. lol
Now I'm listening to my cousin's wedding via cell phone. lol

Sportsdude

Well they're married, this means I'm next on the 'to get married list' lol

Russ

Congrats SD! Whats her name?

Well, it got pretty drunk out last night. I saw some friends I havent seen in a while.
Got up this morning, removed the box from my truck with teh help of six friends. Picked up some new shiny parts for the truck.. and ended up with some stuff that wasnt needed.

How was everyone elses day.

Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

P.C.

lol Russ.  You have the best dressed truck of anyone I know.

Day here was good.  The sun was a trick.  Beautiful and sunny, but still darn cold.  Wanted to do some yard work, but did a bunch of cleaning and organizing instead.  Exciting.  Mr. Sawdust had to go in to work today to tie up a bunch of stuff that was pushing the limits of some deadlines.

Sportsdude

lololol Lets call this 'lost in cultural translation'  'next to get married' means 'I'm still single, but my number is up due to the precedent of how every male in the family has gotten married all in a row oldest to youngest'.  Soooo I'm "on the clock".  lmao

I never realized the power of how quick craiglist is in job searches. I emailed and then an hour later, response! lol job interview time.

P.C.

Good morning.  

Been up for 2 hours....what's with that.  Short night of sleep...grrr.

I can already tell it's going to be a gorgeous day....unfortunately I have to waste some of it by going to town.          

Sportsdude

Have a good day regardless P.C. :)

Apparently I can command a room of 150 people better than the prof, I didn't know I had this skill...

Russ

Morning!
Well I visited the dentist yesterday.. I never realized that it was such a long time since I had been. Like over four years. Well, I was in for over three hours but it was mostly cleaning and then redoing two 'caps' or whatever they are.

Today is another truck box attempt.. lol.

P.C.

Oh poor Russ.  THREE HOURS in a dentist chair.  I'd rather stick my head in a blender.

SD wrote:  Apparently I can command a room of 150 people better than the prof, I didn't know I had this skill...

Ya but....I bet you can't leap tall buildings in a single bound.  

Russ

LOL, trust me PC. I wasnt too thrilled.

Well, I havent managed to do too much so far today, lol.

Sportsdude

P.C. wrote:
Oh poor Russ.  THREE HOURS in a dentist chair.  I'd rather stick my head in a blender.

[em]SD wrote:  Apparently I can command a room of 150 people better than the prof, I didn't know I had this skill...[/em]

Ya but....I bet you can't leap tall buildings in a single bound.  

yeah working on that indestructible suit. Its part of the plan to takeover the world, chapter 10. I think.
I think its more of I look imposing and a deep loud voice. lol

|