So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Russ

LOL Michel.. thats a stretch.

Ok, other than taht.. its not as nice a day today. Im in the midst of emails before I head out to search for parts for my truck.

Im not looking forward to getting all wet, lol.  
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

P.C.

Wet ?  It's quite lovely here today.  What kind of box are you building on your truck ?  Like a cargo box ?    
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

P.C.

[FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffbf"]keepoup keepoup swip swip swip[/FONT] *oils and wipes the barrel of his gun, smiling madly* [FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffbf"]keepoup keepoup swip swip swip
[/FONT]

lol.  There's those perfectly descriptive sound words again.  

Russ

P.C. wrote:
[div style="font-style: italic;"]Wet ?  It's quite lovely here today.  What kind of box are you building on your truck ?  Like a cargo box ?[/div]  
 Morning! Something like that. Its kinda a work in thought so far, as I dont want to take it all apart and not have the idea finalized. Im also changing front brake rotors again as I warped them again last trip. Other doodads as well.. second gas tank, etc. Although Im searching for asecond gas tank right now, lol.

P.C.

Are you building it from plans of your own design ?

Russ

P.C. wrote:
[div style="font-style: italic;"]Are you building it from plans of your own design ?[/div]
If you call ideas from in my head and other peoples creations a 'design' lol.
Its going to have lockboxes on the sides, and a false bottom on the bed, I want it to be a rollout drawer design there.

P.C.

Sounds like a design to me.  A good design at that !

Russ

P.C. wrote:
[div style="font-style: italic;"]Sounds like a design to me.  A good design at that ![/div]
Ha.. its going to take some time to collect all the parts I want to use and also all the metal. Im trying not to pay the extremely high prices that metal sellers around here are charging when you consider the current price of metal. Im starting to browse the scrap metal sellers to save money! The only problem is so far whenever I do I end up at a bar thats nearby, lol.

Michel

Michel

Michel

Sportsdude

You kidding? Goebbels is the other group who are in power power and they started this war this week and blamed us for it. Plus I keep seeing leftists meeting signs pop up in the weirdest places (three different groups, quite comical) and then there's our group and the apathetics. Its the Wiemar Republic and the attitude around here at least in the positions of power have changed dramatically to one of denouncing etc. The protest group is holding another rally again this year, last time they did this the RCMP showed up and arrested everyone.  

morning.
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Michel

Russ

Sportsdude wrote:
 You kidding? Goebbels is the other group who are in power power and they started this war this week and blamed us for it. Plus I keep seeing leftists meeting signs pop up in the weirdest places (three different groups, quite comical) and then there's our group and the apathetics. Its the Wiemar Republic and the attitude around here at least in the positions of power have changed dramatically to one of denouncing etc. The protest group is holding another rally again this year, last time they did this the RCMP showed up and arrested everyone.  

morning.

You lost me pretty much for everything except for the names and the fact that the RCMP decided to arrest everyone.

Morning!

Congrats on the job by the way. I assume you are back up here and working up here? Any problems with your Visa? Is the job getting closer to teh area you wanted to get into?

Sportsdude

lol
This is more of a temp job, I still need to find a job for the summer while I continue going to school. It shouldn't be too hard.

I'm not on a Visa, I'm an immigrant with temp resident status, at least that's how Canada defines me. lol I get to put down Nationality: Canadian going through customs coming up here and then American going back there. So I'm a de-facto dualie apparently.
I've got everything you have except the Canadian passport.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

|