So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

P.C.

Russ wrote: You lost me pretty much for everything except for the names and the fact that the RCMP decided to arrest everyone.

Same here.  

Painting a little cabinet that I stole from upstairs to put downstairs at the door (for shoes....no front hall closet).  I've had this cabinet for 20 years, but just noticed that it is more out of whack than the tower of Pisa.  How did I miss this.  lol  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Russ

Aha! So its the leaning tower of PC! Just tell everyone that.

So you are actually immigrating here SD? I thought this was temporary for you?

Well, went to a few places, mailed a letter, and now Im back here munching on some red delicious apples I picked up. Oh! and I actually discovered a place nearby that sells island farms milk. I was really surprised. Has anyone else found a place that sells island farms milk nearby them? PC you are excluded from this question for some obscure reason.

Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Lil Me

Evening!  Pizza and a beer tonight.  Haven't been going out much (budgetary contraints) lately, but Heckyl's BBall team had a party at Pizza Hut tonight, so it was a nice little evening out.

Russ- Island Farms milk at T&T and Thrifty Foods.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Russ

Lil Me wrote:
Evening!  Pizza and a beer tonight.  Haven't been going out much (budgetary contraints) lately, but Heckyl's BBall team had a party at Pizza Hut tonight, so it was a nice little evening out.

Russ- Island Farms milk at T&T and Thrifty Foods.

Interesting.. never thought to look in TnT for it. Only been in Thriftys on the island.
LOL on the pizza and beer, we also did that.. I wanted something else but I was hit by budget starfishie restraints. lol.
Um, she also did some research on her own for prices on the box.. thus the Starfishie budget has hit.

I cant believe some of these autowreckers places. I called around and many of the quotes, if they did have the tank I wanted, was around 100 bucks.. without the damn sender and pump (wtf?). A new tank from Lordco is about 80 bucks plus tax. Mention this to them.. and they tell you to get that then?

Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Lil Me

Apparently one man's trash is their treasure.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Orik

call it what it is, legalized thievery...

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Michel

P.C.

Was it in the freezer Michel ?

Michel

P.C.

That's pretty far past it's best before date.  'When in doubt...throw it out'.

Maybe you could feed it to the coyotes.

Michel

P.C.

lol...that's what I used to do....with my normal cats.  The yard criminal here would turn his nose up at a fresh salmon right out of the water and served on fine delicate Kitty China.  So he's no good as a food gauge.

Michel

P.C.

Well.  He's a little 'off ' ....that much I know for sure.  But he's a good boy and has hardly bitten anyone for almost 2 weeks.

Michel

|