So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

P.C.

Chicken wings, spring rolls, and a spinach salad with punkin seeds and my favourite Asian dressing.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Michel

Lil Me

Morning!  Hope I remember to bring my coffee cup to work today.  Yesterday was a bit rough first thing.  Didn't have my game on yet, as I'd only had one cup at home.  I'm used to 2 before things are really rockin.  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Lil Me

Heya.  Anything happening for St Paddy's Day?  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

P.C.

I think the closest I will come to any form of St. Paddy celebrating is that I will be serving a green salad with dinner.

Sawdust said the highway was super treacherous this morning, with cars and trucks all over the place.  VERY icy out there.  Did I read that spring officially begins in 3 days ?

Michel

P.C.

I didn't know that !  Can you swear in Irish too ?  

Michel

P.C.

lol.  I remember our old neighbours from Quebec said that swear words were the first English words they learned....from their kids....who learned them all from their classmates.    

Michel

P.C.

Michel

Sportsdude

Evening. The beach was hilarious tonight. It was raining on the island, sunny on the beach and looking back towards Vancouver rain. I was about to leave my place and it was pouring, so I went to get my coat and it was sunny out. 2mins. lol Florida.

salad for dinner again.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lil Me

Morning!  *pops Vitamin C to ward off sick germs*
 Everyone around me is sick.

Michel

|