So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Lil Me

Hai everyone!

Lise- when are you leaving for your trip?  Getting excited?

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Gopher

A fool's paradise is better than none.

Lil Me

Evening everyone!  Nice to have some sunlight in the evening, even if it's FREEZING out there.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

P.C.

[img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/froehlich/a010.gif" border=0]

Tis Lil Me.  Cleaned my car today, and I brought the vacuum cleaner right inside the car and stuck the cord out the window because it was just too freezing.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Lise

I am leaving this Sunday. Can't wait. It's like 25 degrees where I'm going. Haven't quite packed yet. I think there's a big part of me that's procastinating like there's no tomorrow.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

P.C.

Lise....you lucky girl !  How nice to go and find some warmth.  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/verschiedene/e100.gif" border=0] Get packin !

Michel

Lil Me

*breaks into song*
 Where do you go?  My lovely.  Where do you go?  I wanna know...

P.C.

I can picture Michel singing that song.  

Michel

Sportsdude

noodles and soup.
I literally don't eat anymore. I'm gonna start looking like Steve Jobs.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lise

Well, I'm leaving for somewhere warm. That's all I gotta say. I'm so damn tired of this c-cold that this will be a nice change for once.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Michel

Sportsdude

Morning.

Hmmm Lise is Canadian and from the West Coast. Cuba or Hawaii.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

purelife

Have a fun trip, Lise.  I'm glad to hear you got the chance to go somewhere warm.

Lunch was some potatoes, chicken breast and green beans.  

Hi everyone.

|