So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Michel

van_guy

P.C. wrote:
Underwear ?  

its an article of clothing that is commonly worn between the outer clothes and the body ...

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness (Mark Twain)

Gopher

With the emphasis on 'commonly'?  
A fool's paradise is better than none.

van_guy

Gopher wrote:
With the emphasis on 'commonly'?  

perhaps PC is uncommon or lets say special.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness (Mark Twain)

P.C.

Oh I'm special alright.  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/verschiedene/a076.gif" border=0]
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Lil Me

Evening everyone!  *waves*
 I'm SO tired at the end of work these days.
 Went to see my chiropractor this evening.  My spine is totally compressed after after sitting in an office chair for a week.  Meanwhile...work called.  The boss and the operations manager were locked in the warehouse, couldn't get into the showroom or the office...wanted me to come back and let them out.  Fortunately, they then realized they had a set of keys in the truck.
 Otherwise, my days are long.  My work is totally varied.  Interesting indeed.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

P.C.

Hi Lil Me [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/froehlich/a010.gif" border=0]

Sounds totally interesting.  Getting up to speed on a new job is doubly tiring.  The mental demand is draining until you get things sorted out....I think that is more tiring than a physical tired and harder to recoup from.  

We miss your dazzling lil pink self.    

Lise

Learning new stuff at work at the beginning is always interesting and refreshing. It's the doing the same kinda s-hi...... that really gets to you after awhile. Oh well.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Michel

P.C.

Sounds like a quesadilla.  Mmmmm

Chicken wings and coleslaw.

Michel

P.C.

Awww....sorry Michel.

I know how to reverse this.  I bought myself some chicken hearts today.   I love them a lot, but Sawdust is not too keen on them.

Michel

P.C.

lol.

Michel...do you like flafel ?  That would be a good thing to keep on hand.  Just mix with water...form into little patties and fry.  Throw a bag of pita bread in the freezer, and you've always got a little meal on hand.

Michel

|