So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Lise

Don't sleep Michel....... don't sleep.......
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Michel

Lise

Went out today for a haircut. Took Lise Jr. for her first haircut with the condition that we wouldn't cut it too short. Since I wanted this to be her first positive experience, I let her have her way. Oh well. At least the hair is now even..... that's the last time I play hairdresser to my kids.

Lunch today is pizza with the kids. Cheesy and gooey and oh so fattening the way they like.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

van_guy

Michel wrote:
lol I brought my own laces, the color goes well with my eyes and these don't hurt too much...  

sounds like you may know a bit too much about these laces already ...    
Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness (Mark Twain)

Michel

Lil Me

Evening everyone!

I miss you guys.  Really and truly.  But work is busy and I don't have a closed office, so no DS during the day for me :(

I've been bringing lunch to work and eating at my desk.
 Today-
 humous and carrot sticks, wrap with leftover pork roast, orange, water.

Dinner was Rotten Ronnie's, as Heckyl and Jeckyl both played bball and there wasn't an opportunity to eat until 7:30.  Cheeseburger, side salad and a vodka tonic.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Sportsdude

Good Evening,

We miss you too Lil Me. :)

Overall I had a horrible day, but it ended on a good note though,  I went to see a battle of the bands at the Pit. I had fun although the day was tiring and my friends don't understand what I'm going through.  Hopefully tomorrow is better.
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lise

I didn't go to the dental version of Battle of the Bands because it was too loud for my taste. OK, after 10 hours of working, you think I wanna go watch other people screaming? No thanks.

Oh fudge...... I'm a party pooper.
Bill Cosby.

P.C.

Miss you too Lil Me !  I am suffering from witty humour withdrawal.

You're not a party pooper Lise.   If loud music and screaming after a long days work doesn't seem like the best way to relax or wind down, I would say you're well within the 'normal' guidelines. [/DIV]
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Michel

P.C.

Awww.  Did she like it ?

Did she ask you to take some pics ?

Lise @ Work

I love the view of the mountain when the sun hits the peak. So beautiful. I bet the view is spectacular around your area, PC. Speaking of mountain, I gotta get back into hiking mode soon. It's been 4 years since my last hike and I think it's about time I start it again.    

Michel

P.C.

Some cats just take such things for granted.     All they really care about is if there food dish is full.  

Michel

|