So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

P.C.

Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Michel

Sportsdude

Michel wrote:
ah ah ! I love the cultural exchange here, this country finally has a future  

lol Poutine beat you by 20 years.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Gopher

Sardine pizza.  
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Michel

Sportsdude

Don't forget Molson too.

And I mean you were the inspiration for Alberta, without you Alberta would be nothing of course, you have shaped that province completely over. Rene and Preston brothers in arms united in a common cause.

Michel

Sportsdude

Ah yes that trip every person from La Belle must take to awaken their feral spirit. lol

Although this feral ideal seems to be on the downward trend, a lot seem to want to come here to school and end up staying. lol Oh no Rene is losing his fight, Patron St. Parizeau is losing his fight.

That said, Montreal's always been that place that if I ever went there, I'd never leave, kinda like BC but in city form.

Michel

Sportsdude

haha

well I hangout with the francophone contingent or as I like to say "the bi's."  

Michel

Sportsdude

haha well I've turned it into a joke on puns that gets people off guard and others laughing on the floor (when they're in on the joke) when I say to people "are you bi?" lol

Lise

No wait..... so everyone's discovered this pizza place by Broadway station and haven't told me?? WTH is wrong with you people? It's good eats. I went in there to see what the fuss was all about (long line-ups and stuff) and the pizza was good.

I worked today. OT. It's not a bad gig but I don't wanna wake up to another Saturday morning again. At least not for a long time.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

Oh noes, somebody Lumberghed aka lil me you. oh dear. Plus you've got to be in that building. *shudders*

Lil Me

Hey everyone!  

SD- so...are you Bi?

Lise- was it forced overtime, or do you have the choice about whether you want to work extra?

Pretty good day here.
 Went to the provincial TKD tournament- won a gold medal in forms.
 MrLM took me for lunch at The Tomahawk.  Hadn't been there for years.  Still the same room, same food, though prices have gone up a bit.
 Had a nap.
 While I was asleep, I got a phone call for another job interview- office administrator for a local pub and liquor store.  Good to know I have options in case I need to run away screaming from the job I start on Monday!  (joking- I doubt that will happen)

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

|