So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

P.C.

You're becoming quite the little kitchen wizard Miss purelife !
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Lise

I know! I can't wait for her to cook us a storm one of these days.

Argh no! I'll never look at Mickey the same way again. Way to go, Michel. *hmph*

Discovered pizza heaven. It's located at Broadway station just beside the A & W restaurant. OMG. So good and so cheap. Bah... I'm gonna get fat just eating a slice week.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Michel

Sportsdude

Lise wrote:
Discovered pizza heaven. It's located at Broadway station just beside the A & W restaurant. OMG. So good and so cheap. Bah... I'm gonna get fat just eating a slice week.

haha Lise. You just discovered that place? lol. :))))

Morning, had a good 13hrs of sleep. I awoke to emails about logging companies logging Englishman River, Whiskey Creek, Bear Den Island, on the boundary of Englishman River Falls Provincial Park, and Cameron Valley. Logging will affect QB-Parksville's area drinking water.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Michel

Sportsdude

Its the place you go when you're coming back from a night out usually. At least that's how I've known it to be designated.

Michel

P.C.

Although it's not always accurate, I often think if a place is crowded, it's a good sign.  And then of course, sometimes it's just because it's the only place open late....lol

Sportsdude

Crowded is a good sign, also if there's an abundance of people who look like students, then that's the other sign. haha

P.C.

There was this tiny place in Victoria that we used to go to, when our ball team was down there for tournaments....that was lined up down the block every night.  I always said I would never stand in a line up for a restaurant....but as our ball team elected to go there, there was little choice.  Turns out it was worth every waiting minute.

Michel

Sportsdude

I went to that place last year for lunch.  

Michel

P.C.

Well LA TE DAAA !

Michel

|