So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Lise

Excellent work, LM. Another medal to your scores of medal. Wow, you're in such high demand these days with regards to the workforce.

It's purely volunteer work. I can either claim double pay or opt for a day off with pay. I rather do the later as I'll save on the taxes. It was a no brainer, easy pay for doing virtually nothing plus I don't get to hear the bitchiness around me.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

But but your Lumbergh Lil Me, you don't run away you are the boss. lol

Am I bi? no not yet unless you count american english or ebonics as a whole'nother language. But do I like bi girl? Um, yes and I don't see how it could work out unfortunately, even though I learnt today as she told me she dumped mr. french boy from Nice who was living in Montreal and is now single, and oh boy, I don't know what to do. She's graduating, probably moving to Victoria and well there she goes. lol oh dear, and in the words of Lumbergh... grrrrrreaaaat.  I've been been done this path before. yeeeah. any advice cuz I don't know what to do.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Gopher

Roast lamb, roast potatoes, leeks, carrots, cabbage, two different kinds of stuffing, gravy and a glass of red wine (if all goes to plan).    
A fool's paradise is better than none.

P.C.

Congrats Lil Me.  You sure have come a long way in a relatively short period of time.

Gophie....for some reason, I guessed that you had lamb today before I even opened the lunch thread.  

Last night we had ahi tuna. It was amazing.  Tasted like a super tender fine cut of steak.  

Does anyone know much about the different tunas ?  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Sportsdude

Gopher the Lamb man.

No idea on the tuna PC. All I know is white and pink, filleted, steaked and canned and Maguro Sashimi. lol

egg and cheese sandwich with an orange.

Lise

Can't hurt to see where this relationship is going, SD. Why not just go out for coffee with her and see where it goes?
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

Well she's quickly becoming my adviser to something sort of big so lol.

P.C.

SD....I'd listen to my gut....it's usually trying to tell you something.  But for some reason, we manage to talk ourselves out of listening to our own signals.

" I don't see how it could work out unfortunately".  You just need to ask yourself what brought you to that conclusion.  

Sportsdude

Lots of reasons, but I say that about everything. I always have this 'its not going to work' attitude and then I work to make it a reality. Anyway I'm focused on other things at the present time.

P.C.

Good boy. [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/liebe/g018.gif" border=0]

Seriously though....we do have a tendency to not listen to ourselves as much as we should.  I think that may be one of the reasons we hear...."I knew right from the beginning this wasn't going to work"  

Unfortunately, we don't hear it, until after a lot of time and heart has been invested.

Which isn't to say I have anything against throwing caution to the wind.

Sportsdude

I see life as 75% caution to the wind and a 25% Wait a minute, I've seen this play before.

I've seen too many people with the statistics reversed and there life becomes a bunch of what ifs and second thoughts and why didn't I do this at age 40-50.

I can't tell you how many of those types were freaked out at the move I made, everything has to be planned out years in advanced lol. Heck I've got a friend who moved only a county over and people were like "omg scary, so far, I could never do that."' (basically moving from Abbotsford to Langley) lol same scenery different smell.

Lise

Too true, PC. I've been guilty of listening to my heart when my brain tells me otherwise. It's so hard to fight the heart.... feelings involve despite knowing it's not for the best. Argh, if I could go back in time and reverse what I did.... *sigh*

Then again, if I hadn't thrown caution to the wind, I would never have met my one and true love. Fate is funny that way.
Bill Cosby.

P.C.

I'm thinking listening to your heart is ok too.  It's reacting to hormones or testosterone is not so good.

Relationships born out of friendship are the best....because after the hormones and the testosterone quiet...you have to have something.

lol....cheeky bot.

[TABLE bgColor=#ffffdd border=1] [TBODY] [TR] [TD align=middle colSpan=2][SMALL]Anti-Spam Bot-Stopper
Please type the text below into this field[/SMALL][/TD][/TR] [TR] [TD align=middle] [STYLE type=text/css]    TD.at_r1 (vertical-align:bottom;)    [/STYLE]  [TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0] [TBODY] [TR] [TD][/TD] [TD class=at_r1 rowSpan=2]se[/TD] [TD][/TD][/TR] [TR] [TD]hot[/TD] [TD]x[/TD][/TR][/TBODY][/TABLE][/TD] [TD][INPUT style="VISIBILITY: inherit" size=10 value=hotsex name=sauce][/TD][/TR][/TBODY][/TABLE]

[INPUT accessKey=s onclick="return scheck(); return submitThisOnce(this);" tabIndex=3 type=submit value=Post name=post] [INPUT accessKey=p onclick="return (typeof(document.postmodify.attachmentPreview) == "undefined" || !document.postmodify.attachmentPreview.value || confirm('You will have to reattach any attachments, continue with preview?')) && submitThisOnce(this);" tabIndex=4 type=submit value=Preview name=preview][img id=fetchSessionTemp alt="" src="http://discoverseattle.net/forums/Themes/default/images/blank.gif[/img]

Lise

OMG. Sometimes I swear this bot is really reading what we're writing. Kinda creepy... our resident DS ghost.

Ah... don't mention hormones to Michel. Who knows what's raging with that kid these days.

I like the bit about becoming friends then lovers. I think that's so sweet and true although with us, I think we became best friends afterwards. I guess you gotta be best friends after all the fighting and what not. Otherwise you'd split, right?
Bill Cosby.

Lil Me

Morning everyone!  Happy Monday!

*raises coffee mug in salute*

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

|