So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Lil Me

Killer Mouse!  I smell a conspiracy theory....Disney is evil.  Right, Michel?
 Walt Disney was associated with the Illuminati, Freemasons, also supposedly a fascist and a pedophile.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

purelife

Good morning everyone.

Plans for the weekend?

Violet

Working tomorrow so my dad can try and relax, but he won't. He doesn't know how. Hoping to be busy anyways. We had a good morning today. More orders than expected.

then not much planned. For sure watching my Leafs. Sunday I play hockey in the afternoon.

I am craving Chinese food today.  
You're my boy Blue!!!

Violet

Michel wrote:
Lise wrote:
[BR style="FONT-STYLE: italic"] [DIV style="FONT-STYLE: italic"]LOL on the Mickey Mouse pancake picture. Mine's not that pretty. Or circular.

Bah it's art, you're an artist. Just another variation of the classic character.

AWESOME! AM I EVIL! AH YES I AM!! HAHA!

You're my boy Blue!!!

Michel

Michel

P.C.

A commie rooster.  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Michel

Sportsdude

P.C. wrote:
EEEK !   That's just downright scary.

Its the greatest Mickey Mouse I've seen, it shows the corporation in its truest form and its grasp on kids and adults. hehe

morning, change my name to mr. coffee because its what is keeping me alive at this point.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

P.C.

Don't even think about dissing Disney. [img onclick="selecte('stern.gif');" alt=emoticon src="http://www.pushupstairs.com/images/emoticon/blehnet/stern.gif" border=0]
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Sportsdude

He's from Missouri, he's fair game for me.
He originally wanted to put Walt Disney World/Land in Missouri, only a Missourian would think of such a silly idea.

Violet

I was in St. Louis once. Drove through to Kansas City for a Chiefs game. Missourri was ok I thought. People were friendly to my bro and I. Reminded me of Minnesota, but warmer. haha.
You're my boy Blue!!!

Sportsdude

Ah see you drove through the Missouri everyone likes. Never leave the I-70 corridor, you'll need a passport because its bat country. lol

If Missouri just consisted of everything between St. Louis and Kansas City on the banks of the Missouri and the Hannibal down to Ste. Genieve on the Mississippi, it'd be an awesome state, but instead you've got these backwater types living in the rest of the state who are diametrically opposed to the idyllic Missouri and still think the Civil War is going on.

my wilder days I drove way too fast at night on this road. lol

Yeah you could say its Minnesota. Its midwest to the t minus the redneck strain in the south then its Arkansas and kissing cousins.

purelife

I made my first pesto sauce tonight by blending pine nuts, cilantro, olive oil and squeeze of lemon.

I had it over pasta shells, with some meatballs and broccoli.  Yum!

Sportsdude

cheese, beer, crackers, orange and seattle tv news

|