So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

purelife

*sigh* oh well.  Hopefully one time won't hurt.  I'll make sure to use regular coke next time.

Sportsdude

I only drink diet coke/pepsi if its a soda.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Violet

Diet pop sucks. Give me the real heart stopping high glucose Coca Cola! Can I get a HELLS YA!!?!
You're my boy Blue!!!

Lise

Well, aspartame should go thru the system fairly quickly. I hate diet Coke but it's a great alternative when you're diabetic like my hubby. Let us know how the slow cook meal went, purelife. Like PC, I'm just dying to know.

I woke up early this morning and made the kids a Mickey Mouse pancake. Can't say it looked remotely like the rodent but at least the kids were estatic. Viva la maple syrup - that's all I can say.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Michel

P.C.

Diet pop sucks. Give me the real heart stopping high glucose Coca Cola! Can I get a HELLS YA!!?!

Yes you can Violet !!!  I can't stand diet pop either.  I don't care for most diet stuff.  I'd way rather just have a little less of the real thing.

purelife, I don't think real pop has aspertame.  (didn't they ban that stuff a long time ago?)[/DIV]
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

van_guy

Violet wrote:

Go hard or go home - I always say.

It sorta freaks me out that when ever i see someone drinking diet pop 1/2 the time they are grossly obese ... cause or effect - not sure... (then there is SD)

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness (Mark Twain)

purelife

*burp* The coke roast turned out EXCELLENT!!!  It smelled so good when I walked in.  I don't even taste the coke.  The meat was so tender.
It'll definitely make it again, but this time, searing the roast and using coke rather than the diet crap.

Thanks Lil Me for telling us about it.    

P.C.

Good job purelife !!!!  I'm so glad it turned out yummilicious !

[TABLE bgColor=#ffffdd border=1] [TBODY] [TR] [TD align=middle colSpan=2][SMALL]Anti-Spam Bot-Stopper
Please type the text below into this field[/SMALL][/TD][/TR] [TR] [TD align=middle] [STYLE type=text/css]    TD.at_r1 (vertical-align:bottom;)    [/STYLE]  [TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0] [TBODY] [TR] [TD][/TD] [TD class=at_r1 rowSpan=2]ol[/TD] [TD][/TD][/TR] [TR] [TD]dro[/TD] [TD]s[/TD][/TR][/TBODY][/TABLE][/TD] [TD][INPUT size=10 value=drools name=sauce][/TD][/TR][/TBODY][/TABLE][INPUT accessKey=s onclick="return scheck(); return submitThisOnce(this);" tabIndex=3 type=submit value=Post name=post] [INPUT accessKey=p onclick="return (typeof(document.postmodify.attachmentPreview) == "undefined" || !document.postmodify.attachmentPreview.value || confirm('You will have to reattach any attachments, continue with preview?')) && submitThisOnce(this);" tabIndex=4 type=submit value=Preview name=preview][img id=fetchSessionTemp alt="" src="http://discoverseattle.net/forums/Themes/default/images/blank.gif"]

^^^LOL....yup....that was for real. ^^^  Do you think it recognized yummilcious ?

purelife

I bet the bot would say the same thing for bootilicious.  

P.C.

It's amazing the odd combos that turn out a great taste.  I have a recipe somewhere that called for a bottle of Russian dressing to cook chicken in.  (it served about 8 I think)  I had it at a friends place, and had to ask for the recipe for the yummy sauce.  THAT'S what it was.

Sportsdude

van_guy wrote:
 Violet wrote:

Go hard or go home - I always say.

It sorta freaks me out that when ever i see someone drinking diet pop 1/2 the time they are grossly obese ... cause or effect - not sure... (then there is SD)

lol The people who drank diet coke constantly all the time were smokers growing up. They couldn't put it down, you equate it with obesity I always think of my football coach and every other recovering smoker. lol

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lise

Good to know it turned out well, purelife! Guess is yay for Coke.... diet or not! I think they should ban aspartame too, PC. Nasty stuff. I rather go with Splenda which is made from natural sugar.

LOL on the Mickey Mouse pancake picture. Mine's not that pretty. Or circular.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Michel

P.C.

EEEK !   That's just downright scary.

|