So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Michel

Orik

i like broccoli Michel. sorry I still dont know who newmann is I don't watch Seinfeld...  i just don't like bananas or carrots much. i like baby carrots though i cant stand the full grown ones and i like carrot juice... go figure...turnips i loath and i positively hate Brussel sprouts id sooner bang my head against a door than eat Brussel sprouts... and id sooner eat  turnips before Brussels sprouts...

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Lil Me

I miss watching Seinfeld.  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

P.C.

I watch it every night before bed.  It's like a nightcap.  News is on non-stop when hub gets home, so I need  humour to decompress before I sleep.  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Michel

P.C.

Well, when you figure it out, fill me in.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Michel

Sportsdude

evening/morning.

had pierogies for dinner with an orange and lots of baby carrots then beer and pretzels at a pub on campus with friends.

fog is still around, but apparently its gone tomorrow so all that sun Grouse is getting, we'll get.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lil Me

There's nothing here in the office that can't wait until Monday, so I'm thinking about skipping out in search of some sunshine.  In the mountains.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

purelife

Getting an early start to the weekends sounds great, Lil Me.  

Good morning everyone.

Any plans for the weekend?

Lil Me

Heckyl has basketball and going up the mountain with Cubs.
 Jeckyl going to stay with grandparents.
 Celebrating early Chinese New Year on Sunday night.  Everyone is busy next weekend and the restaurants are crazy busy then.

purelife

Oh my, I didn't realize we have two more weeks until chinese new year!!  

Sportsdude

oh sun, why do you hide.
morning.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Gopher

If it's Friday, it must be salmon.  
A fool's paradise is better than none.

purelife

When do you have sardines, Gophie?  

|