So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Sportsdude

no more of a personal discussion on views. So for example if we have another pro-Alberta f*ck Quebec girl/guy like my last class, I can't call her out for being an idiot and that her ideas are completely baseless and ridiculous, or I'd violate the contract.  Nobody's going to talk in these for about a month anyway, judging by last class it'll be myself and the TA again having a conversation amongst 10 people.    
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

P.C.

I can't call her out for being an idiot and that her ideas are completely baseless and ridiculous,

I suspect this is the very thing that may have inspired the contract.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

purelife

Morning Lise!!!  Day off today for you?  Whatcha up to today?

Michel

Sportsdude

haha!
The best someone came up with to respond to this girl was "settle down cow girl" but nobody really went after her except me.  She had that idea that BC and Alberta could form their own country. I laughed and said BC would never get along with Alberta. For example where would this capital be in this new country? lol. It wouldn't be Alberta.  

I'm the only one with a non-political science background in the group. So I can get technical with human geography ideas that overlap sociology etc and just go on that for talking.  I don't see the world like a lawyer. lol

How does one actually write down notes from philosophical texts? I'm having a hard with writing down ideas put forth by Plato.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

P.C.

Plato believed that a person's beliefs must not be confused with a person's knowledge....like each individuals political beliefs do not make them knowledgeable.    How's that for a quick summary.  

Lil Me

Morning everyone!

Anything new going on?

Salad for lunch- canned fish with chopped leaf lettuce, tomatoes, some apple..topped with lemon juice and some curry powder.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

P.C.

Mmmmm. That sounds good.

A grapefruit.

Gopher

Steak and kidney pie.  
A fool's paradise is better than none.

purelife

egg salad sandwich

Michel

P.C.

That makes up for no egg with your caramel pork.

Orik

2 cups milk 1 banana 2 table spoons honey 1 blender 1 egg. hit puree 2 min later pour in tall glass drink.... that takes care of potassium and breakfast...  honey is to hide the taste of the banana

im not a big fan of them banana's come to think of it i don't like carrots turnips or Brussels sprouts either... .. but the banana are high in potassium, which my body has need of...

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Michel

Orik

who's Newmann ? and pray tell, why do i remind you of him ?

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

|