So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

purelife

Hiya PC!  I bet your home smells lovely.

I'm making my turkey and all the side dishes tomorrow for family and then have more family gatherings on the 24, 25 and 26.

I found these cute CUTE small snowman floating candles at Shopper's.   I can't wait to light em up.

How about Timmie's for lunch, Michel?

Michel

purelife

You're right, the sky is getting prettier.  

At Timmies, I usually get egg salad sandwich with mushroom soup and milk combo.  It turns out to be $6.  You might like the mushroom soup if you decide to eat there.  

Michel

Lise

Ooooh.... sounds divine, Ms purelife. Can we come over and crash your party? I love the idea of melting snowmen. So cute.

OMG. DO NOT EAT THE MUSHROOM SOUP from Timmie. Bleech. Grossest thing ever invented. I'd stick to their chicken soup. At least they haven't screwed that up yet.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Michel

Russ

I bought a snowblower for my parents.

I had to try it out. OMG. I want one.
I did my entire front yard and back yard. Yes even the grass.
We had a great time. I think me and my brother scared all the neighbors.

Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

purelife

A snowblower, Russ!  How COOL!!!  Is it super loud?  

I think the Timmie's mushroom soup tastes ok.  I like it. :)

Lise

Pfffft. I'd get me a snowplow instead.

Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Lil Me

Hey everyone!

P.C.- have fun with your house-full!

purelife- I like Timmies soup, too.  I'm a fan of mushroom anything.

Russ-having fun!  Have you tried the log splitter, too?

Lise- yeah, a plow would be fun.

Had a great day today.  Heckyl and Jeckyl went blasting down the hill at Burnaby Mountain (ignoring the NO TOBOGANNING signs, but they did wear helmets). Then we went for a stomp around Burnaby Lake off of Winston Ave.

Highly recommend the Cob's bread Mince Tarts.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Michel

Sportsdude

Good Evening!
What a nice day, although I forgot how archaic and demoralizing suburban driving in traffic is. lol
Had bubble tea at the mall, it was more like sweet tea, might as well call it the southern bubble tea shop. lol
Stopped by my mom's class today, 7 year olds. For some stupid reason the district has decided to go to school til tomorrow. Every other district finished on friday, the teachers are just being a day care service for 2 days as the kids just want to go home, its ridiculous. lol

Apparently its bone chilling cold outside, yet its not that cold for me to put on a coat yet.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Michel

Lise

LM has a bunch of daredevils on her hands. I haven't taken the kids to toboggan yet. Sounds scary but will give it try soon.

Oh ja, we went to Toys R Us and asked this fella where we can find toboggan and he gave us a puzzled look. "Er... what is it?" He asked my hubby who tried to explain patiently what a toboggan is. Finally he said, "Can you spell it?" LOL. This other guy beside us started to give him the funniest look on his face.

OK, it's your funeral, Michel. Don't say I didn't warn you about the mushroom soup. I rather go for their garlic bread and chilli soup. Yumilicious.
Bill Cosby.

Michel

|