So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

purelife

Good idea SD.  I'll bury it in the snow.  So, let's pray for at least 15 inches of snow tonight!!!!  

Michel

Sportsdude

Put the bird in a cooler and place it outside. Should work.

Speaking of dogs, I was wondering when it gets to those temperatures where only 10mins of exposure leads to frostbite, how do you 'let the dog out' to go outside. Fido would freeze to death.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Michel

Lil Me

Sportsdude wrote:
Put the bird in a cooler and place it outside. Should work.
--
 Good call, SD.  That's what my mom does every year.

When u gonna cook the turkey? Paaaaaarty at purelife's!

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

P.C.

Mmmmm....free turkey !  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/c032.gif" border=0]    Tastes much better they say !

Yes Lil Me.....you have been missed.  I'm not meeting my daily quota of yuks and frankly, it doesn't look good on me.  Could you please put all those personal things aside ?  Harrumph !  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

purelife

Speaking of igloo, wanna see the igloo we made last year?  We built it higher but I can't find that picture....

[img style="width: 472px; height: 353px;" src="http://i40.tinypic.com/fn7hjc.jpg"]

Lil Me

Cool purelife!

I missed my great DS friends in this past week.  Sucks when life gets in the way of DS!

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

P.C.

Holy !  Is that ever cool purelife.  What did you use to make the blocks ?

Lil Me....bless yer sweet buttons that you spend such wonderful time with your family, friends and community.

purelife

Evening Miss Lil Me.  Turkey shindig at my place anytime!!!  :D

It's kinda nice that I have my place all to myself tonight (since MrPL is out).  I've got the candles on, music going and taking over his computer, searching for videos and pics to put on my computer.

sardines and lentils out of the can for dinner.

purelife

Hey PC.  We used those Stupidstore bins.

P.C.

'Alone time' is wonderful sometimes.  Candles and music......sweeeeeeet !  

Lil Me

I wish I had a union party to go to.  Harumph.  Maybe I should start a union.  Union of the Self-Employed.  Will they give me a turkey?  Possible names: Union of Onions.  or Union of Unicorns.  or Union of Unicycles.  

P.C.

Ahhhh !  Stupid bins.......Perfect.  

I think tomorrow, I will make some ice bowls and ice wine holders.  Don't know if they'll last til Christmas, but it's worth a try.    

purelife

I'll crochet and design the logo, Lil Me.

I love my alone time.  If I hear a tune that is worth dancing to, I stopped what I was doing. :)

|