So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Sportsdude

good luck Lil Me with the Financiapocalypse.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

The Dean

stretchedout wrote:
Russ, you're avatar is totally in poor taste.  Please remove that s.hit.  It went around the world repeatedly in e-mails about a decade ago!  Be a man, not a boy.  Thanks.

Stretchedout, you are the one that is acting like a crying little schoolgirl!

Who cares when it went around the world?

Sorry if someone's avatar is not hip enough for your standards. Your avatar is pretty bland. YAAWN!

P.C.

lol.....I was thinking stretch's arrogance was totally in poor taste.  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

purelife

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you, Lil Me.  Good luck.  :)

This economic downtime is drastically affecting us too....  where I've used up almost all my savings and starting to use credit.....     I'm trying really hard to remain calm.....but I know it'll get better soon.  It always does.

stretchedout

The Dean wrote:
 stretchedout wrote:
Russ, you're avatar is totally in poor taste.  Please remove that s.hit.  It went around the world repeatedly in e-mails about a decade ago!  Be a man, not a boy.  Thanks.

Stretchedout, you are the one that is acting like a crying little schoolgirl!

Who cares when it went around the world?

Sorry if someone's avatar is not hip enough for your standards. Your avatar is pretty bland. YAAWN!

-------------------------------------------

I think you totally missed my point.  Regardless, that avatar is in poor taste.  Is Russ a kid?
C'mon, the city is sleeping!

P.C.

Regardless, that avatar is in poor taste.  Is Russ a kid?

Russ is all man.  As a matter of fact he's the best kind of man....he's all man with a kid side.  Gotta love it ! [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/froehlich/k010.gif" border=0]

*speaking of kids....your smite reflex is kinda child-like as well.  

Russ

stretchedout wrote:

[em][/em]
The Dean wrote:[/p][p style="font-style: italic;"]Stretchedout, you are the one that is acting like a crying little schoolgirl![/p] [p style="font-style: italic;"]Who cares when it went around the world? [/p] [p style="font-style: italic;"]Sorry if someone's avatar is not hip enough for your standards. Your avatar is pretty bland. YAAWN![/p]
[/p]strechedout wrote:
[/p][p style="font-style: italic;"] [/p]I think you totally missed my point.  Regardless, that avatar is in poor taste.  Is Russ a kid?

[/div]Um no.. I might even be older than you.[/p]I had seen it in the past, but not a decade ago.. I saw it recently when I was complaining and pissed about my laptop keyboard and thought it fit.[/p]If it bothers you Ill change it.. I tend to change them every two weeks or so anyhow.[/p]Sitting there getting steamed about it and calling me names is.. uh, childish is it not?[/p]Thanks for the smite.[/p][div]

Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Lil Me

Russ is actually a goat.  He just pretends to be human.

SD- lol at the "financiapocalypse".  I'll be using that phrase a lot.  I'm hoping to see some positive reporting in the start of 2009 and less fear-mongering.   Hopefully, once the new president is installed, there will be some direction.

Just read a positive article indicating that things are looking up for one of our previous clients in Asia.  Hopefully that means we'll get a few months of work out of the deal.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

stretchedout

Russ wrote:
   Um no.. I might even be older than you.

I had seen it in the past, but not a decade ago.. I saw it recently when I was complaining and pissed about my laptop keyboard and thought it fit.

If it bothers you Ill change it.. I tend to change them every two weeks or so anyhow.

Sitting there getting steamed about it and calling me names is.. uh, childish is it not?

Thanks for the smite.

----------------------------------

It is not the issue about who has a cool one or not.  It is just that that avatar is very disturbing and it upset me.  And yes, I do believe only a childish person would have such as his avatar.  I've seen friends, family members, aninmals looking like that and I don't think anyone who has experienced such wants to see such.  Anyone who's experienced similar trauma finds this "not cool".  Thanks for changing it.

C'mon, the city is sleeping!

Gopher

Sweet and sour chicken, I tried it with pasta instead of rice - much to my later regret.
A fool's paradise is better than none.

P.C.

Lil Me wrote: Russ is actually a goat.  He just pretends to be human.

So....what you're saying, is that Russ IS a kid.  I stand corrected.  

Gopher

Sounds more like a satyr.

P.C.

No....it's REAL.  

Gopher

RU being satirical?  

Russ

Gopher wrote:
[div style="font-style: italic;"]Sweet and sour chicken, I tried it with pasta instead of rice - much to my later regret.[/div]
That sounds good! Whats wrong with it on pasta.. what type of pasta did you use?

HAHAHA LM and PC!
I didnt pick up on that initially until somebody pointed it out for me..
I should go finish putting up my new pole and roller for my contraption.
Its sunny out so yes there will be pics.

Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

|