So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

P.C.

I agree.

I'm SOO disappointed and upset over this.  They said this is very rare.  Of course....what else CAN they say ?  Oh sure Mrs. PC.....this happens all the time....so sorry.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Michel

Russ

P.C. wrote:
[div style="font-style: italic;"]I've spent most of the day talking to tech support on the photobook program I use.  They have lost all my albums.  I am super upset....some of them I have been working on for months.  I logged in to have the ones slated for Christmas gifts, uploaded and ordered.  Gone.  There isn't enough time to do them over again...not to mention, the text was all in poem, and there is no way I remember any of it.[/div] [div style="font-style: italic;"] I am SO choked.[/div]
Im soo sorry to hear that PC. That SUCKS!

I dont know how that program works, but I tend to double backup everything I do, and have it done automatically if possible. I will forget otherwise.

I am kinda startled here. I had my backdoor open and kitchen windows open for air as I was seasoning a new cast iron pot I picked up a few days ago. I went into the kitchen moments ago and was chirped at and then dived at by one, then they flew out the back door. They were small and grey. At least they didnt peck anything apart or shit on stuff.

Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Michel

P.C.

Hmmm.....I think that means something in folklore, Russ.  Can't remember what though.

Im soo sorry to hear that PC. That SUCKS!

I dont know how that program works, but I tend to double backup everything I do, and have it done automatically if possible. I will forget otherwise.

Apparently I don't either.  I use two different programs for this....one automatically backs up...the other doesn't.  All my own graphics programs are set to do automatic backup as well.

P.C.

Eeeek.....that's what I remembered, but I didn't want to say it.  But I have found an explanation that suits me better......I choose the latter.

"Some people think when a bird gets in your house, there will soon be a death in the family. This is an "old wives tale" that even some Christians believe. [FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffbf"]In contrast, some eastern cultures believe that any animals in your house mean good luck."[/FONT]

stretchedout

P.C. wrote:
   It's a sad, sad world when we are so desensitized by hollywood violence that we are not affected by images of self-destructive blood and guts.  

Strangely enough stretch, I actually agree with to you to some degree.  Except one thing.... I found your approach to expressing your distaste over Russ's avatar a little obnoxious.  He was pretty agreeable about removing it, and I can't help but wonder, if asking him in a civil manner might have accomplished the same thing.[/DIV]

-------------------------------------

Ok, but I was so disgusted and upset, I actually held back!  I'm sure he meant not to offend, but he did.  All's well then.  
C'mon, the city is sleeping!

Michel

purelife

oh how awful, PC.  I know how it feels to lose important pictures....HUGZ        

P.C.

*bless, stretch*

Well, at least the photos are not lost.  Just the hours and hours (3 months worth) of selecting, scanning, editing, photo-shopping, fussing with layout etc.  What is gone permanently is the poetry and dialogue text.

stretchedout

Right back at cha P.C.  And if anyone is offended by my lion's head due to a run in with a lion, or lost someone to a lion attack, I'd happily change it.  But I'm the King of the Beasts!  (Leo to the end).
C'mon, the city is sleeping!

Russ

Michel wrote:
No name of [em]the thing[/em] that attacked you? UFO !!!

Small BIRDS lol. Not UFO's, but yeah. Scared me nonetheless for the initial, then I was yelling at them to scare THEM, and they both went out the open door.
In retrospect they didnt come through my kitchen windows as I have screens on them.
No real point to this post other than they startled me.

Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

P.C.

Hmmm.....if we played a guessing game, I think I could have guessed you were a leo. (my second guess would have been Virgo)  

purelife

Your lion reminds me of Narnia.  

Michel

|