So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Michel

purelife

In the Cantonese language, there's the phrase "Eat chicken." which means "have sex."  I think it's a slang?  

Lil Me

Seriously?  I never knew that.... so, heck guy means have sex?

ADD: I didn't have chicken for dinner.  

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Michel

purelife

Lil Me wrote:
 Seriously?  I never knew that.... so, heck guy means have sex?

ADD: I didn't have chicken for dinner.  
[hr style="width: 100%; height: 2px;"]
Not heck guy but sique guy.  If you say that you want to "sique guy" in chinese, eat means that you want sex.  Uhm, don't ask me how I know this.  

49er

purelife wrote:

Not [SPAN style="FONT-STYLE: italic"]heck guy[/SPAN] but [SPAN style="FONT-STYLE: italic"]sique guy.  [/SPAN]If you say that you want to "sique guy" in chinese, eat means that you want sex.  Uhm, don't ask me how I know this.  

I didn't know that.....I will now make it a point to offer chicken to the females at the banquet table

btw Lil Me's heck guy is in "see-yup" dialet

P.C.

Celebrating hubby's huge raise and huge bonus with his favourite meal.  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/froehlich/a040.gif" border=0]

Butcher cut rib eyes, fresh corn on the cob and baked tater.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Michel

P.C.

Me too.

Computer seems to be running a little better now.  I was starting to wonder if I'd picked up a virus.  I guess the poor thing is just old.

Lil Me

49er wrote:[em]
 [/em]btw Lil Me's [em style="font-style: italic;"]heck guy [/em]is in [em style="font-style: italic;"]"[/em]see-yup" dialet
 --
 Yes, I'm a country bumpkin.
 *hides from embarassment*

Congratulations to Sawdust!  Can we celebrate in the lounge with you?

[/p]

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Sportsdude

I bought some drugs, I'm happy. I need the diet coke and coke zero.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lise

Meep. Now chicken is the sex talk of the day????? OMG. What have we become???

Went to T & T in the hope of snagging discounted mooncakes. Totally out except for a couple of boxes left so I bought a box for under $20.00. T & T have those silly little trolleys that you pull. It's so neat that I want one just for home.

A little stressed over Lise Jr. Jr's b'day party. Still stuff to buy and plan. Uhm. I thought I was done with grocery shopping but still need to get a few more items.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

P.C.

Congratulations to Sawdust!  Can we celebrate in the lounge with you?

Thanks Lil Me...I'll pass it along. Champagne flowing in the lounge ! (ok....not really)  Sambuca ?

Lise....are you sure you're only having one birthday party for each munchkin per year ?  

Michel

P.C.

Opa ?   Is that yer grandpa ?

|