So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Russ

Dont worry LM.. I do that alot. California stops

Had cheerios for breaky and not too sure what its gonna be for lunch. But got called by dad and his sister that we are heading over to grandma's to clean out her place.. should be interesting.

Hope everyone has a good day.
Hey Michel,, everytime I have cereal and get up to get another cup of coffee or something like that, I come back to having to fight the cat out of my cereal so I can eat it. I used to let her have some of the remaining milk in the bowl, to now having to constantly fend her off.

Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

purelife

Hugzzzz to Russ. :)

Good morning everyone.

This morning I had a special treat.  peanut butter and banana wrap.  My co-worker shared it with me... yummee!

Michel

purelife

yam tempura roll and gomaae for lunch.

Michel

Lil Me

Russ wrote:
--
 Well, good.  I'm glad I'm not the only person who rolls in on 2nd gear and takes a quick peek before gassing it again!

Leftovers fresh from the microwave.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Michel

Lil Me

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Michel

49er

Russ wrote:

We in California call them Hollywood stops

Michel

purelife

Michel wrote:
Lemon chicken, with egg noodles and veggies, plus green tea.[/DIV]
 Is this at the food court you always go to?  If so, which kiosk is this one sold at?  I wouldn't mind trying it...sounds yummee.

Sportsdude

49er wrote:
[em]Russ wrote:
[/em]

We in California call them Hollywood stops

Illinois drivers, no survivors.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

purelife

smoked salmon, avocado, slice of moon cake and glass of milk for dinner  

Sportsdude

moon cake! hmm I like the bean kind. At T&T I had both kinds or whatever they had as a free sample.

making chicken alfredo.
roomie with the cold is making (from scratch) chicken soup.
we need another kitchen. lol

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

|