So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Michel

P.C.

I'm SO out of touch.   [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/c025.gif" border=0]
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Michel

P.C.

I don't eat out so much.  I don't mind paying good money for good food....but it's a crap shoot sometimes.  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Sportsdude

anybody been to the Floata in Chinatown?  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Van

Ah, Opa is one of the fast food places that I don't mind. I only tried it once (or twice), and it was decent. Lots o carbs in the platter, but yumm..

Late night for me. Hung with an 'ol High school friend that is back visiting from living in Massachusettes (sp?) In town for a quick drive through to see his family and have a brew with me. Cool.

g'night...or g'morn..depends on when you read this.
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

Michel

purelife

Congrats on the bonus and raise, Sawdust!  You must've worked hard for that. :)

Good morning Van and Michel!  Glad to hear you had a great time with ol h.s friend.  Speaking of h.s, did you go to your 10 year?

SD - I've heard of Floata....but never been there.  Is it any good?

Lise - I know what you mean about shopping for groceries...it just never ends.

Lil Me

I love the word OPA!  Crank up the bazouki music and pass the ouzo.
 OPA!
 *dances in a circle*

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

purelife

And don't forget about throwing plates when you say "Opa!" and then light up the cheese.

Lil Me

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Van

G'morn Michel.

Carbohydrates. I would say they are not bad for you. Important part of a balanced diet. Atkins carbo free diet is a joke if you ask me. Carbs are good if you live a busy lifestyle.

just the plate I had at Opa had rice, bread, sauce, salad, and a small piece of chicken. The Tzasiki(sp?) sauce was ok.  
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

Van

G'morn purelife, Lil Me, PC, and everyone else.

I did go to my 10 year. Fantastic party!

purelife

Most (maybe all) diets are scams!  There, I said it!  LOL

Hiya Lil Me.  (forgot to say good morning)

mmmmm....greek food...now I want greek food too......spanakopitas...

Lil Me

Good morning everyone!  Michel, pl, Van

ADD: Hi P.C.  Didn't see you sneak in.

|