So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

P.C.

I like mixture stuffs.....just don't let niblets touch my mashed potatoes.  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Michel

purelife

Michel, pack of dentyne ice gum on Robson just towards Thurlow, sample.  

Oh oh...Lil Me isn't gonna like this news of another sample in downtown.  

Michel

purelife

Let's chew on this gum together, simultaneously!!!

Michel

Sportsdude

You in the suburbs. hahahaha
great one

ugh kids these days, making me drink beer all the time. They just don't want to talk in our discussion groups. It was the TA's first ever tutorial, nobody talked for 2-3 minutes, they were all waiting for someone to speak (the TA kept saying anybody have an opinion on the article, poor guy). Ugh I hate being the only person in the class talking. At least 2 other people got the courage to talk, started getting proud pains. haha

how come nobody talks in class? Act like the profs don't know anything, they want to be challenged. lol

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

purelife

We're just here for the credits.  

Sportsdude

I guess so, but it would be good life learning if you learn to be able to talk in a group. You get over that 'talk in front of people' fear real quick. Own the room kids! Own it!

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Michel

Lil Me

You guys are mean :(

Finally got a broken zone valve replaced for my heat, after it had been broken for 7 years.  Paid one of our strata contractors cash to do it, since he was on site working on the sump pump anyways.

Fried rice, veg and an orange for dinner.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Michel

Michel

Michel

P.C.

My kitty sitter just left.....and all her limbs were intact.  She said he was a lovely boy.  Of course it's helpful that she is a cat person herself, and was not afraid of him in spite of the warnings of our last sitter.   (lol)

Apparently on Sunday he was meowing his little face off at the bottom of our driveway.  This breaks my heart, as he is not a vocal boy. [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/c020.gif" border=0]
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

|