So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Michel

P.C.

Exactly what I was thinking, lol, just couldn't dare to write it as this is a sensitive subject here ! Still laughing at "the the only thing he ever wanted to do was to poop outside" pic you posted once.

LOL.....that was a good pic.  Worth a repeat.

[img class=mine_970578 alt=cats src="http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2008/05/funny-pictures-orange-cat-poop-outside-window.jpg"]  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Van

Michel wrote:
Too greasy ?

It didn't seem too bad when I ate it. Just unsettled afterwards. I am sure it is cooked, just meh!

*bad Van!!*

The coffee I make at home (fresh grounded Kirkland house blend thanks to Russ's tip) is 1000 times better too. I was just lazy and thought I would try something different.

Thanks for the advice purelife...can you rub my tummy so I feel better?

When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

Michel

Van

Sportsdude wrote:
My Ontarian roomies are appaulled at the lack of Tim Horton's around here. lol
Funny, I had to be the BC 'resident' expert. haha

You should tell them to be thankful for that.
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

purelife

Of course I'll rub your tummy, if you scratch my back.

Van

purelife

Of course

[img style="WIDTH: 142px; HEIGHT: 188px" height=1193 src="http://onekit.enr-corp.com/1002116/Hershey's%20Kisses%20Chocolate.jpg" width=685]

Sportsdude

Van wrote:
[em]Sportsdude wrote:
My Ontarian roomies are appaulled at the lack of Tim Horton's around here. lol
Funny, I had to be the BC 'resident' expert. haha
[/em]

You should tell them to be thankful for that.

haha. I said Tim Horton's are big outside of the major city centre's in this part of BC. (I don't remember seeing Tim Horton's everywhere in Victoria, but everywhere else on the island its the place to go to, especially if you're in a town/village that doesn't have a Tim Horton's i.e. Port Hardians. if you are going to Campbell River, you must come back with timbits. Apparently its the law.)

Although they were happy they didn't have to pay pst on anything below 4 dollars. Apparently in Ontario you do? I dunno.

They do say that the asian malls are better in Toronto and apparently people there can actually drive. lol

I've got the self proclaimed "whitest asians" as my roomies. They're hilarious, we just make fun of asians all day. It's rather amusing. funny guys.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

purelife

Wendy's fries for lunch.

Michel

purelife

What was your lunch?  

Michel

Sportsdude

soup. what kind? no idea yet.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lise

Evening. Lasagne and edamame peas for lunch.

My stupid faucet is leaking. Turns out the copper wire(??) is leaking. I have to replace it. The plumber said he could do it but the faucet is old, might be a good idea to upgrade. I said, well, why the hell not? I hate those 70s looking things so I told him to upgrade all the bathroom faucets to something more stylish. By the end of it, I'm gonna be looking at $300 to $400 bill. YIKES.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

|