So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Michel

purelife

Thanks Russ.  I wrote that all down. :)    

P.C.

Oh man......my poor garden.  Shriveled and dead.  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/traurig/a010.gif" border=0]

I just gave them a good watering, but I think it's too late to salvage most of it.  *cry cry cry*  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

purelife

awww..... they missed your love.  

Michel

purelife

MrPL didn't get the chance to download his pics...he has 1000's and they take forever.  I'll see if I can sneak on the other computer tonight.  He thinks that they are fake.

Michel

purelife

I'll have to charge you 15 cyber bucks for each pictograph...

Van

Cabbage rolls and garden salad for lunch.

Still on the coffee too!
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

P.C.

Mmmmm.  I'm craving a nice big salad.  Stopped at Costco on the way home for their fabulous Organic spring greens mix.  Love that stuff.  

Gopher

A fool's paradise is better than none.

purelife

Oh my..it's almost lunch!  and on a gorgeous day like this, I gotta go for a walk. :)

I have egg salad sandwich and a grapefruit waiting for me when I come back. :)  I've never made an egg salad sandwich before so hopefully, it tastes ok.

ADD:  Hiya GOPHIE!  Haven't seen you around in a LONG time!  Hope you're doing ok.    

P.C.

Yum miss purelife.  Egg salad sammich is one of my guilty pleasures.  It's the only sammich that is best made with white squishy bread.....hence the guilt.

Van

egg sandy's should be pretty easy not to mess up.

good for you, and good for everyone around you later this evening..haha.  
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

purelife

my mouth is already drooling, PC. :)

|