So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Michel

[/div][div]  

P.C.

Were the footsteps you heard sensual.....soft....slow....bringing visions of a willowy glide ?   Or were they the short, sharp clip-clop, clip-clop sound of authority (or the nerdy mail boy)  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Michel

Lil Me

I still want to know why you want to understand the use of the word SENSUALITY.
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

P.C.

pfewww let's say it was only the non sensual janitor. Well that's what THEY told me to say...

Yea......but was he sexy !

Michel

Michel

[em]   [/em]
[/p]

P.C.

I suspect their meanings are the same in both languages....but perhaps the understanding may be different ?  

Sportsdude

I'm confused? footsteps?  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Michel

Michel

P.C.

Hmmm no, it's definitly cultural/personnal/experimental. If someone don't understand a meaning that is the same in both languages, than that person don't understand the concept, period.

That's kinda what I was trying to say.  I think.

Lise

Is it me or is this thread getting the Dr. Ruth treatment?

Can't quite sleep last night. A little stressed about work.There's an opening for another position within the same faculty. On one hand, I'll be escaping the hellcats but then I might be trading one set of hellcats for another. ARGH!! Decision, decision, decision.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Michel

Teh Lise

I think you're right there, Michel. I'm gonna give a go and if I don't make, so be it. At least I know I tried my best.

|