So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Michel

Lil Me

Go Lise! Go Lise!

Cream of mushroom and a chicken/bacon/tomato sammitch for my early lunch.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Michel

Lil Me

tea and cookie.  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Lil Me

Michel wrote:
Waffle !  
 --

Has anyone been to the Waffle House in the U.S.?

Michel

Lil Me

Sportsdude

Hectic day today. I looked extremely lost, although I can find some things already so the school is 'shrinking'.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Michel

P.C.

That IS so cute.

Dinner at the neighbours tonight.  Yum.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Lil Me

P.C. wrote:
Dinner at the neighbours tonight.  Yum.
 --
 Yummy food or yummy neighbours?  lolz

I got my drink on with my neighbours last night.  Feeling a teensy bit hungover today.  Having ichiban noodles for breakfast.

Michel

P.C.

lol....it was supposed to be arise.    
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Michel

Sportsdude

morning! beautiful day out.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

|