So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Michel

Sportsdude

I disagree. Not to nit pick but everyone on here has been to college. White working class (Hillary is on tv can't help myself with that phrase lol) voters wouldn't use that word and might think it is an elitist word.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Michel

P.C.

Oh OK, thanks, I tought there was a gradation between the two. Like for example a "dirty" girl can look sexy but not necessarily sensual, as sensuality imply some refinement ?

But anyway, the important thing here is how people express usualy.

I think of sensuality as the 'softer' form of sexiness.  Implied....subtle....exotic. [/DIV]
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Michel

Michel

P.C.

I'm still thinking on it.  I also think sensuality has more to do with a motion or an action, than a look.  

Michel

Michel

P.C.

Hum, well sensuality should refer to the senses, hence it has to do something with the fact that your senses are aroused, so it can be a lot of thing. While sexy is more down to Earth and more evidently sexual.

You're all over it now.  That's exactly what sensuality is.....both in essence and literally.  A sexy person may not necessarily be sensual.....and vice versa.

Michel

Lil Me

Uh, Michel.  is this for work?  what on earth are you translating now?
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Michel

Michel

P.C.

Well....I think it is common....it's just that the opportunity to use it doesn't present itself in everyday conversation.  It would be like suggesting that the word sperm isn't common.  It IS....you just don't chat about it on a daily basis around the water cooler.

[img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/c008.gif" border=0]    

|