So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

P.C.

Leftover chicken, stuffing, broccoli for lunch.  Covered the whole thing in gravy and melted some white cheddar on top. P.C. would hate it!!!

lol.  Everything's touching each other, isn't it. [img onclick="selecte('eh.gif');" alt=emoticon src="http://www.pushupstairs.com/images/emoticon/blehnet/eh.gif" border=0]
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Michel

[font style="background-color: rgb(0, 0, 0);" color="#ffffff"]
[/font]

Lil Me

I don't see how this is any different from stew.  Or soup.  Or chile.  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Michel

Lil Me

You can turn any food into poutine!

I do it all the time.

Melted cheese on pasta, bread, rice, potato, sandwich...

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Michel

Lil Me

Air chicken?  Imaginary chicken or just a small chicken lunch?  

Michel

P.C.

I don't see how this is any different from stew.  Or soup.  Or chile.  

This is true.

Some foods just aren't meant to touch each other. [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/c008.gif" border=0]

When I make chicken pot pie, Sawdust promptly mooshes all the pastry into the filling.  I can't look.      
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Sportsdude

oh the horror!  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Michel

Van

sounds like well balanced meals today...

I had a pita loaded with veggies, cheese and pepper. Tomatoe soup. this was supper.
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

Lil Me

I had a chicken sammy at 4:30 for dindin.  

Michel

Van

I am tired too. Even when you work for yourself, Mondays are a drain on the soul..(sometimes).
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

|