So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

purelife

Dinner is chicken curry.

Went to Costco looking for a specific size of yoga pants for mom, decided to drive to another Costco but didn't have it... :(

Sportsdude

spaghetti and salad.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lil Me

Home and having an MGD and some smoke.

Gotta ice a pulled hamstring.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Sportsdude

happy resting.
I'm filling out my absentee form so they send me my ballot in Nov. to Vancouver.

P.C.

Roast chicky, new potatoes, corn on the cob.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Sportsdude

you ate a baby chicken?!! I'm going to get the people against the clubbing of innocent baby chickens after you! lol

haha

Lil Me

P.C. sacrificed baby potatoes as well.  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

P.C.

Ripped em outta the ground screaming.  

Lil Me

poor things.  They could have had a better life :(  

P.C.

[img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/c020.gif" border=0]  Oh Lil me.....now I don't feel so good.  

Making plans for our trip to Banff.....booking some hotels with the air miles......until hub discovered that we have enough for a round trip for two to Europe.  Soooo....I think I might be subject to some pep talks.

Sportsdude

Come on P.C. you can get on that plane. You can do it! I know you can! Chew lots of gum, hold Sawdusts hand. Think happy thoughts. You can do this!  

Lil Me

Read a very enlightening book...LOL!!!

P.C.

Gum ?

Gimmee heroin.  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/e058.gif" border=0]

P.C.

Actually, I read that many moons ago.  

Sportsdude

10 bucks it's the take off that will bother you, once in cruising altitude it'll be okay. :)  

|