So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Van

YES YES YES!

Coffee with my favorite type of PC, the DS type of PC is my fav!!
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

P.C.

Ahhh.....so you take sugar.   [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/konfus/a100.gif" border=0]
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Van

or just a shot of milk...I am sweet enough..teehee...
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

Michel

P.C.

lol....I'm on my way to clean out Stupid Store !!

Hey Michel.....check this out.  Kinda creative.

[A href="http://laughingsquid.com/1-camera-image-stabilizer-that-fits-in-your-pocket/"]http://laughingsquid.com/1-camera-image-stabilizer-that-fits-in-your-pocket/[/A]

purelife

Good morning everyone.

I had a fabulous time at Manning.  It was so nice sleeping around nature and the creek, but wished that our camp ground was more secluded, away from highway.  The best part was canoeing on Lightening Lake early in the morning when no one else was there.  It was sooo peaceful.  I wish our nights lasted longer. :(

Hope everyone had a great weekend.    

Michel

Michel

purelife

All day long, we were looking for bears.  Someone else at the campground saw a mother and her cubs shortly after we had left Lightening Lake!  GRRRR!  

It was so dark at night that I prayed that I didn't have to go pee in the middle of the night.  One night, I just held it in...

I enjoyed swimming at the creek but got really abused by the rocks.  I am in somewhat of pain today.... rocks scraped my back, my elbows and I hit my shins hard on the rocks.  I didn't feel a thing but the next day, I in pain... but it was all worth it.

P.C.

[FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #0080ff" color=#40ffff size=5]            Happy Birthday Miss purelife !!!!!!!      [/FONT]

[FONT size=5][/FONT]

[FONT size=5]                           CHEERS !!!!![/FONT]

[FONT size=5][/FONT]

Michel

purelife

LOL Michel.  Oh, and I saw many cute baby gophers at the Manning Lodge.  

Thx PC and Michel for the wishes.  

Van

purelife wrote:
Good morning everyone.

I had a fabulous time at Manning.  It was so nice sleeping around nature and the creek, but wished that our camp ground was more secluded, away from highway.  The best part was canoeing on Lightening Lake early in the morning when no one else was there.  It was sooo peaceful.  I wish our nights lasted longer. :(

Sounds like a great trip. The worst part about camping is packing up and coming back to the city at the end.

My weekend was boring. Just worked on a couple projects.  Enough working the weekends! it sucks! next weekend I am going out of town somewhere. Not sure where yet?

Michel

Van

Probably not that far. That would be sweet though. Too much for just a weekend sometimes though.

|