So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Michel

Sportsdude

If there's a place to camp in that picture, I'd say on that lake somewhere. lol  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Van

Michel wrote:
Yeah it's true. Do you know interesting hikes to propose with beautiful scenery in the area or as far as the Kootenays ? I love this part, but know nothing about it.

There is so many to choose from from beginner to advanced.  

Cobalt Trail in Bugaboo is one of my favs.

A little easier would be Top of the World Park in the East Kootenays.

Another favorite is Kokanee park east of Nelson. I would say this is intermediate. Pretty amazing scenery. Lots of mosquitoes, but that is ok. They were there first.

Really, the hiking, biking, and all that good stuff is almost endless there.

Here is a good reference.

[A href="http://www.hellobc.com/en-CA/SightsActivitiesEvents/AirLandActivities/Hiking/KootenayRockies.htm?campaign=outdoor08&media=cpc&adgroup=HikingKootenayRockies&referrer=google-adwords&CMP=KNC-OA08&HBX_PK=HikingKootenayRockies&HBX_OU=50#choosetrail"]http://www.hellobc.com/en-CA/SightsActivitiesEvents/AirLandActivities/Hiking/KootenayRockies.htm?campaign=outdoor08&media=cpc&adgroup=HikingKootenayRockies&referrer=google-adwords&CMP=KNC-OA08&HBX_PK=HikingKootenayRockies&HBX_OU=50#choosetrail[/A]
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

Michel

Van

It is never too crowded there usually. Busy in the summer, but not "Whistler" busy. It is far enough away from Calgary and Vancouver to make it a hard place to go for a weekend getaway.
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

Michel

Van

Yes, I like it there. When you come back from there, tell people it was horrible and ugly so nobody goes there.lol!

roast beef sandy today with horseradish! Mmmm, glad I am working by myself today.

Michel

purelife

I hope you get the chance to get away from City life, Van.  

Lunch was chicken udon.    

Sportsdude

Left over chicken and pasta for lunch along with nyt's sunday feature on Jon Stewart being one of the most trusted people in the U.S. media.

Lise

Welcome back from your camping trip, purelife. Hope you had fun.

Assisting today. Too bad I'm not assisting that cute resident. Of all the days to pick, he chose the one day to not come in when I'm scheduled to assist. Ho hum. I wonder who I'll get today... with my luck, he'll probably look like my grandmother's sock.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

purelife

LOL Lise... hopefully, you'll get some eye candy..I do have to say it does make your job MUCH easier and goes by WAY quicker.

Good morning everyone.

Michel

purelife

Sportsdude

Afternoon pl, michel, Lise!

|