So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Michel

Lil Me

I don't think the KGB needs to inspect your suite.

You probably need to sign a form listing the name of your Contractor, etc. and promise to be responsible for damages, injury, removing garbage, etc.
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Michel

P.C.

So ridiculous, sheets are ok while coloured drapes are not. Lil Me is a Stratalinist !

I'm sure you could have any colour or fabric you choose....as long as it has a white lining ?
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

purelife

Michel - You could be a ghost on halloween with all the white sheets/drapes.

Good afternoon everyone.

I got my eyes checked and my eyes aren't getting better. :(   Right eye went up one whole power and the left, only half, but the cylinder and axis have changed (whatever that means).  *sigh*  This is a 3 year change.  I was told that my eyes would stabalize, but I guess not.

Oh, has anyone had their pupils dilated?  How was it?    

Sportsdude

morning. :(
The police cheif resigned. hilarious
Happy Birthday to Lise Jr. :)
Good luck on your place Michel.

I need my eyes checked before I leave.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

49er

purelife wrote:
  Oh, has anyone had their pupils dilated?  How was it?

During the 20 mins wait while the eyes are being dilated you will feel like washing or rubbing them (like you would when you just gotten up in the morning).  Other than that no big deal.  Bring dark sun glasses as you will be blinded by sunlight in the next hour or two....preferably glasses with side protection.  If you forget your doc. will provide temp. cardboard glasses.

Lil Me

P.C. wrote:
I'm sure you could have any colour or fabric you choose....as long as it has a white lining ?
 --
 True.  As long as white is the only colour visible from the outside.  

Wow, I'm having a discombobulated day.  Losing things, dropping things, can't focus, backed into the side of a concrete post at 7-11.

Well, that was the kicker.  I finally got off my duff and got a paint quote for my bumpers, after YEARS of abuse and avoidance.  $400 for the front and $400 for the rear (local shop).  

I'm not really Canada's Worst Driver.  Although, I may be Canada's Worst Parker, due to poor visual-spatial skills.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Sportsdude

hmm Lil Me a future in Nascar? lol  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Michel

Michel

purelife

Does the exam hurt 49er?

My Optometrist was REALLY surprised when I told her that I never got one done.  She said that I should... I guess I was procrastinating.

Day is almost over!  YAYYYYY!  I can now bang da drums like Lil Me suggested.      

Michel

purelife

Michel wrote:
purelife wrote:
 Michel - You could be a ghost on halloween with all the white sheets/drapes.

Casper or Jasper ?  

LOL!  Casper - the friendly perverted ghost.

49er

purelife wrote:
Does the exam hurt 49er?

Nope.....only difficulty is keeping the eye open without blinking why the doc examine each one

|