So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Sportsdude

duuuuuuuuuude. I seeee stars mahn they're shining back at me. One of those Michel?  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Michel

Lil Me

Michel wrote:
 I wonder if I keep the actual white curtains and that I add a new layer of black drapes inside if from the outside it won't be "white enough" for the stratalinist ? Any experience in that field Lil Me ?
 --
 No experience with that, but sounds fine to me!

[/div]
 [div]

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Sportsdude

Lil Me

Somewhat offtopic, it freaks me out when people pass out with their eyes open.  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Sportsdude

Really? hmm never thought about that. Yeah that would be weird. Sorta like why in every movie when somebody dies with their eyes open, somebody closes them.

Michel

Lil Me

Skeptic Cat has spoken.  

Michel

Lil Me

[em]No experience with that, but sounds fine to me!
 LOL
 [/em]  

Michel

Michel

P.C.

*One pill makes you larger......and one pill makes you small....

and the ones that mother gives you....don't do anything at all.....go ask Alice.........

On that note, you couldn't pay me to go to the Pemberton music festival.  You are prohibited from bringinG ANY food or beverages on site.....all food and drink must be purchased there.  And a bottle of water is SIX BUCKS A BOTTLE !!!!!  

I don't think so.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Sportsdude

Somebody you know going to Pemberton PC?

Lise

One of my co-worker is there already. Took the day off to camp - she's called in sick but we all know better.

I can't believe they actually make you PAY for food there. What a load of crap. The same is applied in Disneyland but they don't really enforce it. I don't mind paying for food as long as it's really good but crap food is unbearable.

A tad stressed out from the b'day planning. I'm going to spend hours cutting veggies and fruits at 6am tomorrow morning. ARGH!!!!!
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

|