So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Lil Me

Happy Friday Everyone!!!!

and Happy BDay to Lise Jr.
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Michel

Lil Me

Song for today:

I dont want to work
I want to bang on the drum all day
I dont want to play
I just want to bang on the drum all day
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

purelife

Happy Birthday to Lise Jr!  I'm sure the planning and the fuss you're putting into this, Lise will pay off in the end.  It always does.  

Good morning everyone!  

Anybody have plans for the weekend?        

Michel

purelife

I heard that it wasn't going to be so warm either.

Are you pretty much settled in your new home, Michel?  How are you enjoying it so far?  Is it quiet?

Michel

purelife

Your place sounds like it's nicely decorated and furnished with great taste and care. :)

How about getting those bamboo blinds that can hang on the outside?  I'm not sure if it's possible for your place, but my mom has them and it helps from the sun.  Or try blinds?

I heard of one family who moved to a new place and everything was unpacked so quickly and in its place that you wouldn't even know they moved.  

Michel

Lil Me

Michel wrote:
Well unfortunately I moved to North Korea, so I'm not allowed to have anything that is not showing white on the outside --

LOL!!!

The white roller-shade from Home Depot is effective and pretty cheap.

Michel

Lil Me

Hmmm.  You may have an arguement with your Strata Council about the definition of "window covering".  lol.  

Unless it's really bad, we just let it go.  We had an owner who hung up bed sheets (white) for curtains, and we chose to ignore it.  But if the curtains had been blue or green, the owner would have gotten a letter about it.  

Lil Me

purelife wrote:
 Anybody have plans for the weekend?

--

Fri- taekwondo

Sat- beach, fireworks

Sun- annual extended family picnic        

Michel

Lil Me

I know it's difficult for a colour blind person to accept, but if everyone has different coloured drapes, the place looks like a mess :)

Your complex will look like a rainbow.  Or a pizza.

|