So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

purelife

I still think this doesn't sound right.  I'm pretty sure there is a way around this.

Like Lil Me said, all the changes can be done with a simple phone call.  They verify who you are and a way you go.

purelife

Sportsdude wrote:
With my experiences with inept Rogers, I'm afraid of doing stuff over the phone.
[hr style="width: 100%; height: 2px;"]But you can't afford to do it in person.  And this may be the only option.

I've also lived out of country and don't remember ever seeing the office to reinstate medical.  All done over the phone, unless it's different for international students.

P.C.

I can guarantee you, you don't have to do it in Nanaimo.

I had the yummiest piece of halibut EVER for dinner.  Cuke, peppers, tomato, sesame seed and parsley salad and baby nuggy taters.  OMG.....DELISH !
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Sportsdude

I'll call once I get there. I really don't need to commute to Nanaimo and back for something stupid. Plus the city is unrecognizable anyway Harewood isn't run down looking anymore now, and that giant condo tower is done. Now they're tearing down all the trees in the South part of town for a rich enclave. Cable Bay.    
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lil Me

Oh, that sounds good, P.C.!  You must be loving the real food at home.      
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

P.C.

Indeed Lil Me.  10 days of crap.....and not even a glass of wine to go with our crap.

Lil Me

not that you're bitter about it or anything....(!)
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

P.C.

Not at all......*glug glug glug*.  It wasn't for lack of hospitality......it's just.....what DO you serve with crap.

Lil Me

Hochtaler?  Gala Keg?  Royal red?

P.C.

Good call.  A bit of a connoisseur huh ?  

Sportsdude

How's re adjustment into to hermitdom PC?

Oh the super tense political ad is on. You know that music score that's all EPIC.

[a href="http://www.chriskoster.com/video/video_070508.html"]http://www.chriskoster.com/video/video_070508.html[/a]

Only in American Politics can you make something that EPIC. haha

EPIC

P.C.

No adjustment required.  Blissful quiet never requires adjustment.

Sportsdude

Ah oh well I'm counting down the days til I leave for BC again, going to miss EPIC Political Ads.
Now if only BC parties could make EPIC ads. lol
Anyway the only decent state capitol worker in Missouri history has been the Attorney General so I guess they get the pass on EPIC tv ads.

P.C.

I've never read the word EPIC so many times in such a short period of time before.[img onclick="selecte('eh.gif');" alt=emoticon src="http://www.pushupstairs.com/images/emoticon/blehnet/eh.gif" border=0]

Lil Me

P.C. wrote:
 Good call.  A bit of a connoisseur huh ?  

--

I'm a fan of "pizza and plonk".

|