So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Lil Me

I'm doing ok today.
 I'm limping due to a brutal ongoing bikini wax that is taking a week. (TMI, I know...)

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

P.C.

Are you doing the one hair at a time method ?  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Michel

Michel

Russ

Uh, interesting LM. lol.

Im procrastinating getting the last few things done. Like cleaning fishtank and finish packing my clothes in.  
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Lil Me

lol.  Actually, Elmo is using a Braun hair pulling machine...so all the fur is going.  Arms, legs, everything.  It's just very painful in the bikini area, so one section a day.

Started using some samples of wax strips last night.  What a mess.  Those things removed lots of skin.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

purelife

Speaking of packing shirts, I saw this product where you'd pack your clothes in this plastic bag and then vacumm the air out of it.  It kinda looks like beef jerky but with clothes.  I wonder if it works and if anybody tried it?  If it does, it'll be great to use to minimize luggage space.

Michel

Michel

P.C.

Speaking of packing shirts, I saw this product where you'd pack your clothes in this plastic bag and then vacumm the air out of it.  It kinda looks like beef jerky but with clothes.  I wonder if it works and if anybody tried it?  If it does, it'll be great to use to minimize luggage space.

I've done that with a regular trash bags for summer storage of large fluffy comforters, sweaters etc.  Works just as well as the expensive bags (you have to tie them off really well though)  As for travel.....Michel is right....unless you bring your vacuum with you, return packing could be difficult.[/DIV]

purelife

Good afternoon everyone!

sushi again for lunch and then a meeting for dessert but it's not so sweet.

Gopher

Tuna & Couscous
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Russ

P.C. wrote:

I've done that with a regular trash bags for summer storage of large fluffy comforters, sweaters etc.  Works just as well as the expensive bags (you have to tie them off really well though)  As for travel.....Michel is right....unless you bring your vacuum with you, return packing could be difficult.

I pack with large freezer ziplocks. It works very well, I put all my loose stuff into them. socks go into one, underwear into another.. etc etc. Then push the air out of it and zip it up.

Russ

OK.. im seriously leaving now.

Im packed, almost dressed, my brother is laughing at me cause I have one sock on and one sock off.

Ill try to have a frankenthingy what you suggest there Michel.. looks like I might have an overnighter there.

Take care everyone.

Russ

P.C.

Hail to Glad.....inventor of the zip-lock bag.  

Great idea for packing Russ.  They're good for putting anything in that may leak as well.  Shampoos, lotion etc.  Saved the contents of my luggage a couple times.  In your case, you can just throw the other stuff in loose, because your clothes are sealed.  

|