Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Michel

purelife

Do you put a lime in your corona?

Sportsdude

Of course!

Well everybody wants to go to my favourite Mexican place right now. So, I'm off to Margaritaville. lol
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Michel

Russ

Afternoon Michel, SD, and of course the lovely PL!

Happy Bday SD

I myself would have to ask Stafishie for what it is in Cantonese... Im lost regardless, lol.

So whats everyones weekend like? Its my last one here so Im going to be meeting up with people tomorrow night.

Today was getting some bookshelves from a friend and setting them up.. whoa I have a lot of books! Three tall 3 foot wide ikea shelves full with two deep per shelf.. wow. And I still have some left. But at least they are out to see.. and be read.

Well, gotta head out soon to go put a lock on a garage door, and help a buddy take a canopy off his truck. Two days ago I was over helping him put it on! lol. At least theres beer involved.    
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Michel

Sportsdude

Lil Me

Michel wrote:
 And gweimui for a female in Cantonese.

--

gweiNUEY in Cantonese pig farmer dialect.

Russ- it's that time again?  Have a great weekend, dude.  

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Michel

49er

gweiMUI/gweiNUEY ......if you like them young,  If you like more mature ones, its gweiPAW    

Michel

Lise

Russ wrote:
I stopped watering the f*cking thing. And the weeds are the only green things on the lawn now. At least I can find them all now...

But I think I hooped myself cause we just found out that a few doors over the neighbor has that lawn bug thingy.. and if you dont water your lawn or keep your grass about 2" high, you will most likely get it if theres other lawns in the area with it.

Hey Lise.. they wont charge or say anything about someone using weedkiller on your lawn unless the neighbors report you. All my neighbors are 'still using the last of what they have left' on their lawns.

Just plead insanity if anything is said.

Can't I just blame you instead? Y'know, kinda say, the Russ-meister made me do it and he was pretty drunk at the time.

I thought you're supposed to water your lawn so the weeds won't grow but the grass do? BTW, I looked around my garage and found last year's bottle of lawn spray. Maybe I can do it at midnight so nobody sees me........

Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

Need the lawn to grow? Feed it Miracle Grow!!! lol
(Actually don't, you'll be mowing the lawn 3x a week).

Lil Me

49er wrote:
 If you like more mature ones, its gweiPAW

--

ROFL

I actually understood that one!    

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Michel

|